Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: yglygl on November 06, 2009, 08:11:38 PM

Title: I Get booted from every game
Post by: yglygl on November 06, 2009, 08:11:38 PM
Every game that I try to join, I always get booted. I have checked the ban list and I am not banned. Can anyone help me please?
Title: Re: I Get booted from every game
Post by: Rick on November 06, 2009, 09:00:41 PM
When you get booted, what does it say?
Title: Re: I Get booted from every game
Post by: abnormal on November 07, 2009, 02:59:04 AM
Well maybe he means that he gets kicked from the server.. Do you have an activated dplogin account?
Title: Re: I Get booted from every game
Post by: Santader on November 07, 2009, 08:04:58 AM
If you dont have account, read this
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=6663.0
Title: Re: I Get booted from every game
Post by: yglygl on November 08, 2009, 04:16:31 AM
I have an account it says... login failed..your password is either incorrect or this name is registered to someone else..... I know that the password isnt wrong and it was a brand new account that i made
Title: Re: I Get booted from every game
Post by: yglygl on November 18, 2009, 06:02:36 AM
so yea someone gonna help me?
Title: Re: I Get booted from every game
Post by: blaa on November 18, 2009, 06:14:31 AM
 Double check?

There are tens of thousands of people who have managed to log in successfully.....
Title: Re: I Get booted from every game
Post by: jitspoe on November 26, 2009, 09:06:53 PM
Make sure the name you're using in multiplayer options is the same as one of the names you registered to your account.
Title: Re: I Get booted from every game
Post by: cap0ne on January 02, 2010, 02:58:13 AM
i know that bug
If you set up your name in colors, try your name only white.
Otherwise it will be kicking you auto
i had that also