Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: Santader on November 14, 2009, 03:22:11 PM

Title: ID numbers?
Post by: Santader on November 14, 2009, 03:22:11 PM
I never saw ID number between 4-5000. Why they donĀ“t  exist ???
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: blaa on November 14, 2009, 03:36:22 PM
try 1337
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: T3RR0R15T on November 14, 2009, 04:29:48 PM
or 5 or 8 or...
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Kyuuchi on November 14, 2009, 04:31:55 PM
When accounts get merged, this happens. The ID number and information is lost.

This is how T3RR0R15T and Chef-Killer got their awesome low IDs, because they bribed jitspoe.

Chef-Killer also dreams about sleeping with T3RR0R15T, I've heard from my local source. ;) ;D :D :D
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Gamabunta on November 14, 2009, 04:54:52 PM
If you buy the pb2 T-shirt or paypal jits some money (10$?), you get a low ID number, at least that's what I remember reading once.
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: T3RR0R15T on November 14, 2009, 05:07:26 PM
Paypal jits some money (10$), you get a low ID number.

Yes, thats it.


B2T: There was a test run of the global login system, where everyone could register an account and test the features. After it, jitspoe made a complete reset and started with id 5000.
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: abnormal on November 14, 2009, 05:31:51 PM
how does look that pb2 t-shirt?
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: T3RR0R15T on November 14, 2009, 06:54:12 PM
I don't think, that u can buy it anymore.
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Eiii on November 14, 2009, 08:46:22 PM
I got 3 for free :3
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Zorchenhimer on November 15, 2009, 02:26:37 AM
how does look that pb2 t-shirt?

(http://pics.zorchenhimer.com/oldshirtpic.jpg)

Old pic, but you get the idea.
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: abnormal on November 15, 2009, 06:07:35 AM
doesnt look that bad as I thought :P.
But I don't like the colour.. There's hard to read "Digital Paintball"

I don't think, that u can buy it anymore.
I did not want to buy it. Just wanted to see how does it look like.
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: T3RR0R15T on November 15, 2009, 08:13:28 AM
There's hard to read "Digital Paintball"

I can't read it too, but i can read "Digital Paint   Paintball 2" :P
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Zorchenhimer on November 15, 2009, 03:24:58 PM
But I don't like the colour.. There's hard to read "Digital Paintball"

Don't think Jits has any more of that color anyway.
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Br55HiT on November 15, 2009, 09:19:24 PM
The login system was started in a sorta beta phase.  Then when Jitspoe did the final version everyone had to re-register and it started at 50,000.
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Spook on November 15, 2009, 09:48:29 PM
Then when Jitspoe did the final version everyone had to re-register and it started at 50,000.
Wrong.
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Kyuuchi on November 16, 2009, 02:20:39 AM
The login system was started in a sorta beta phase.  Then when Jitspoe did the final version everyone had to re-register and it started at 50,000.

5000*
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: housy on November 16, 2009, 01:24:05 PM
what can i do for a lower id?
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: jitspoe on December 17, 2009, 10:41:31 AM
what can i do for a lower id?
Bribe me. :)
(AKA make a donation).
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Eiii on December 18, 2009, 08:22:32 PM
Or be good at guessing how many lines of code make up the serverbrowser!
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Justinph5 on December 18, 2009, 08:27:23 PM
The old version or the new version being working on? ;)
Title: _
Post by: P!nk on December 18, 2009, 08:45:13 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: cap0ne on December 28, 2009, 05:36:01 AM
Player ID: 5689
Display Name: Cap0ne
YAYS LOL.
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Bono on December 28, 2009, 08:40:42 AM
User ID: 5282
Display Name: Bono

;]
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: cap0ne on December 31, 2009, 11:31:01 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he beat me DARN!!!
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: mewa on January 01, 2010, 08:18:27 PM
5037, but i know bains like 5030 (checked)

didnt we already do one of these stupid threads and oh yea, IT DOESNT intercourseIN MATTER
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: XtremeBain on January 07, 2010, 04:09:37 PM
Ironfist tipped us off in #team_eR33t that the new database was live. He has the 5000 ID.
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: magalhaes on January 07, 2010, 07:10:13 PM
noone tipped me off and I'm 5033. TAKE IT.
Title: _
Post by: P!nk on January 07, 2010, 07:17:15 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: ID numbers?
Post by: Eiii on January 15, 2010, 04:54:24 AM
I still can't believe you chose 3 over 3111 :P

Man 3111 just looks so tacky.