Digital Paint Discussion Board

Development => General Development => Topic started by: Waso on November 21, 2009, 09:32:50 PM

Title: skins
Post by: Waso on November 21, 2009, 09:32:50 PM
can I edit jpg uniform files so I can have it say my name on my jersey or will I get banned and how can I do it with out getting banned
Title: Re: skins
Post by: T3RR0R15T on November 21, 2009, 09:55:22 PM
can I edit jpg uniform files so I can have it say my name on my jersey or will I get banned and how can I do it with out getting banned
You will get banned, if u do it.

Vote for it here: http://dplogin.com/dplogin/featurevote/feature.php?id=10101
Maybe this is interesting for you too: http://dplogin.com/dplogin/featurevote/feature.php?id=10077
Title: Re: skins
Post by: Waso on November 21, 2009, 10:32:29 PM
well I was wondering because you can do it in gimp I just wanted to know if i would be banned for it
Title: Re: skins
Post by: KnacK on November 21, 2009, 10:35:05 PM
If you modify the player skins, you will get banned.

Period.

End of story.

You've been warned.