Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: KnacK on December 09, 2009, 11:45:03 AM

Title: Looking to rip music from dvd to wav
Post by: KnacK on December 09, 2009, 11:45:03 AM
I've got a concert video on dvd that I need to rip the vob files for audio and use that to burn a cd.

Requirements:
1. Maintain chapters
2. Name the chapters
3. Free as in beer if possible.
4. Support id3 tags

Any thoughts?
Title: Re: Looking to rip music from dvd to wav
Post by: Zorchenhimer on December 09, 2009, 01:53:09 PM
VLC can take a video file and extract the audio to a bunch of formats.  And its free (as in beer).
Title: Re: Looking to rip music from dvd to wav
Post by: KnacK on December 09, 2009, 02:04:30 PM
OOOHHHHHHHH!!!

Let's see what I can do!

Thanks Z-Man
Title: Re: Looking to rip music from dvd to wav
Post by: Zorchenhimer on December 10, 2009, 04:00:50 AM
My pleasure.  :)