Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: skitzo on January 02, 2010, 08:19:41 PM

Title: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: skitzo on January 02, 2010, 08:19:41 PM
Little miniclip of an ace from a scrim today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDPNCO6_rY8

HQ Download (looks way better than on YouTube): http://skitzo.viciouz.co.uk/Videos/skitzo_mini.wmv

Hope you guys like it!
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: nub on January 02, 2010, 08:36:26 PM
HAWT
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: Henrod on January 02, 2010, 11:19:12 PM
Skitzo are you like the best at dp?
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: GohanOneKnife on January 03, 2010, 12:11:59 AM
Skitzo are you like the best at dp?

he is just one camper he is horribad.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: skitzo on January 03, 2010, 01:08:42 AM
Sorry gohan, try to make it hard for people to stab me in the feed.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: abnormal on January 03, 2010, 07:06:56 AM
nice quality even on youtube. I just don't like that I can't see HUD and how many players are remaining - from the first view.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: f3l1x on January 03, 2010, 08:27:37 AM
looks like a camp.. sorry man
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: hoffig on January 03, 2010, 08:59:43 AM
WOW!
Skittzo, you are like the biggest player in the biggest world in the biggest galaxy. 10 STARS, the coolest DP2 video I have seen in THIS YEAR. I like those boxes in pbcup_renoir TOO.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: skitzo on January 03, 2010, 10:57:12 AM
I like how all the euros except abnormal are pissed off at me, I'm just trying to make videos to get people to recognize the game. If you don't like it intercourse off and maybe one of you idiots can make a video from another tournament with modified content in it again.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: zimtstern on January 03, 2010, 11:29:09 AM
looks like a camp.. sorry man

coming from #team_eX. hilarious

im gonna send you some demos skitzo for a cool vid:)
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: skitzo on January 03, 2010, 11:32:06 AM
coming from #team_eX. hilarious

im gonna send you some demos skitzo for a cool vid:)

Yay! =]
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: MyeRs on January 03, 2010, 11:34:26 AM
Everyone who has given negative feedback, the 'play' itself isn't that outstanding or anything... but the quality of the video is good. High FOV makes it harder to see and all.

He's not posting this to brag about his play he had, it's based off the quality of the video. It's probably one of the best quality videos that i've seen done for this game. Once people start giving him demo's to have better recordings in the video, it will be really good. Good job skitzo.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: Rick on January 03, 2010, 05:48:41 PM
Rooftops <3

Anywho, I think Skitzo did really well with this video :) Even the music matched up with the first kill :)

And y'all calling him a camper, it's 1v3, isn't that what everyone does?
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: magalhaes on January 03, 2010, 07:27:01 PM
So you want our opinion BUT only if we say nice things, otherwise we're dumb euros...i see.

Ok then, the video has good quality and the music is kinda cool.

rest is CENSORED BY SKITZO
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: skitzo on January 03, 2010, 07:30:25 PM
So you want our opinion BUT only if we say nice things, otherwise we're dumb euros...i see.

Ok then, the video has good quality and the music is kinda cool.

rest is CENSORED BY SKITZO

I never said I didn't want an opinion, I just don't want idiots like gohan that are going ot come in here and say "OH EM GEE YOU CAMP YOU'RE BAD" and not say anything about the video or how I could improve it. The purpose of this was to show people that I am still interested in making a video and want demos and bewcause I wanted something to edit because I've only gotten around 5 or 6 demos.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: mewa on January 03, 2010, 08:32:31 PM
i liked it. well put together.

the only complaint id have is that the intro was too long and "dead"/no action. i realize that was intended in the style, but for someone who doesnt know the game its a lot of oppurtunity to think its just boring and switch to something better to watch.

but all in all, very well done. now you just got to market it.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: Br55HiT on January 03, 2010, 10:04:56 PM
What hr4 pack is that?  Seems to be the only decent looking one I've seen.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: abnormal on January 04, 2010, 08:10:05 AM
I'd like to see what quality could you get in longer video. You have many players that are able to give you their demos. Try to make some longer one ;).
Anyway, what fov are you using?
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: Viper on January 04, 2010, 10:28:02 AM
Which programs are you using ?
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: skitzo on January 04, 2010, 03:48:59 PM
I use Fraps to record at a 60 FPS setting and Sony Vegas Pro 9 to edit and render the videos, that was recorded at 140 FOV I'm pretty sure.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: dp4lyfe on January 06, 2010, 12:08:02 AM
I have a demo of shockwave owning people if you would like that demo u can have it
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: Rocky on January 06, 2010, 08:07:58 AM
why would anyone want that ?
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: MyeRs on January 06, 2010, 03:18:49 PM
.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: skitzo on January 10, 2010, 06:23:14 PM
http://skitzo.viciouz.co.uk/Videos/nub.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ0maeS7o-Y

Edit of a shot by Nub, new technique I learned and would like feedback on.

Note: The colors and intensity can be modified.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: Rick on January 10, 2010, 06:45:26 PM
For the youtube one, "An error has occured, please try again later". Might just be me though.

Edit: hahahaahahaah, whoever that was got owned.

Edit:YT works for me too now.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: Justinph5 on January 10, 2010, 09:10:56 PM
Youtube works. Same quality as the other.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: fasian on January 11, 2010, 03:38:42 AM
For the youtube one, "An error has occured, please try again later". Might just be me though.
Uh. That only comes up if you live in China. ;)
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: abnormal on January 11, 2010, 09:24:28 AM
Nice man ;).
I'll post you some demos too, cause it's really nice. I'll try to catch you on irc.
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: Spartax on January 12, 2010, 07:58:34 AM
in fact that movie quality is perfect for youtube just make a longer one ... i am one of many who would like to send u demos ;)
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: _burnt on January 12, 2010, 09:57:22 AM
Wuts the song in the renoir vid?
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: zimtstern on January 12, 2010, 11:08:43 AM
Wuts the song in the renoir vid?

Rooftops by Lostprophets
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: _burnt on January 12, 2010, 12:50:02 PM
ok, thanks
Title: Re: Skitzo Miniclip
Post by: jitspoe on January 12, 2010, 05:56:52 PM
http://skitzo.viciouz.co.uk/Videos/nub.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ0maeS7o-Y

Edit of a shot by Nub, new technique I learned and would like feedback on.

Note: The colors and intensity can be modified.
Is that what you'd call a "rastarizer"?

Not really a fan, to be honest.  Feels like I'm watching a video through a rainbow.