Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Server Discussion => Topic started by: T3RR0R15T on January 04, 2010, 01:02:16 PM
-
We changed the rotation from our server: [OTB] Classic.
Now it has a lot of very old maps and a few newer ones at the end.
I hope we can find some players, who wants to play a map and not camp or spawn it down.
Servername: [OTB] Classic
IP: 83.169.4.183:12345
Maprotation:
2ways
whsb
arctic
corridor
gfield
thunder
ksplat2b
dropzone
fff
valley
conquest
fields
pforest
outchaos
ravine
sandtrap
thop
towers
ground0
level3
nzone
paintworld
village
warzone
xwar
hunt
scsiege
kaos
koth
sball2
warhouse
globalwarzone
onguard
trench
upb2
pbusa
crazy
arctic2se
vangogh
icecap
passage
fff2
u4pb2
depot
wys
deathball2-eulogy
rage
kzp
paintshack
hsball
funforest
shazam
pgpblitz
rtg
icewar
pgpmania
alaska
tranquilhavoc
hball
nights2c
pyrimid
snowfort
titian
tourneyball
claus
jump
siegecastle
indune
cosmic3
midnight2
back2back
grave
pball_shreds1
pbcup
barrels
2fort5
fort20
nitefactor
castle1
kfields
cancan
-
kfields and cancan are fun bigger maps. y2k and some of cyko's other later maps are good for pubs too
-
<3 classic maps/servers :)
-
kfields and cancan are fun bigger maps.
They are in the rotation now.
-
Sounds decent to bad I don't pllay rather less go in euro servers
-
I love this idea. Love old maps. Now there's one thing you HAVE to do: Replace midnight2 with midnight.
-
well better this than anubis or rooftop everytime
-
I'm not sure if newbies will like to play these maps. But if there's many people joined they will play.
-
I love this idea. Love old maps. Now there's one thing you HAVE to do: Replace midnight2 with midnight.
Done.
I'm not sure if newbies will like to play these maps. But if there's many people joined they will play.
That's a server for everyone, but of course newbies are welcome :)
-
I'd love try some of the mAps but I lag to much in any euro server
-
TEMPGUN OFF!
NEW MAP ROTATION!
-
The server was replaced with [OTB] Public for the last few month.
We have mapvoting enabled on the public server, so each player can choose, what he want to play.
Btw: Guntemp, not tempgun...