Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: ic3y on January 06, 2010, 01:18:06 PM
-
Last Update: 24.04.2011
Sounds 06-01-2010[15.2 MB] (http://www.ic3y.de/pbfiles/sounds/sound_06_01_2010.rar)
Env 06-01-2010 [890.12 KB] (http://www.ic3y.de/pbfiles/sky/env_06_01_2010.rar)
Jumpmaps 24-04-2011 [239.29 MB] (http://www.ic3y.de/pbfiles/maps/pb_jumpmaps_24042011.tar.gz)
Map Pack (Public + Beta) 24-04-2011 [620.53 MB] (http://www.ic3y.de/pbfiles/maps/pb_maps_24042011.tar.lzma)
Map Pack (Public / without Betas) 24-04-2011 [290.98 MB] (http://www.ic3y.de/pbfiles/maps/pb_maps_24042011_wbeta.tar.gz)
Texture Pack 06-01-2010 [378.71 MB] (http://www.ic3y.de/pbfiles/textures/textures_06_01_2010.tar.gz)
All Packs are in .tar.lzma / .tar.gz. You can use WinRAR to extract it
- ic3y
-
what is capacity of team92.de? :-)
-
Enough, it costs not very much in germany.
-
ty and would i be able to get the match script that u use on your website
-
I believe its this:
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=12842.0
-
Update!
-
Hmm... different sounds? Might be nice to change a few things for a bit. I'll give it a shot this next weekend.
-
Hmm... different sounds? Might be nice to change a few things for a bit. I'll give it a shot this next weekend.
Oh ;D, i forgot which Sounds.
I mean some more and b27?
Idk ;D
-
Nice page ic3y! All you need for Pb2 is there ;)