Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Server Discussion => Topic started by: theSYNDIKATE on April 07, 2010, 04:08:54 PM

Title: [NRG] 'Speedball' Server Rotation/Discussion
Post by: theSYNDIKATE on April 07, 2010, 04:08:54 PM
I'm thinking about making a Speedball only based server rotation for recreation and was wondering if anyone can give some input into my rotation. The maps have to look and play like real life X-Ball, Air-ball and Hyper-ball maps. I already have a few maps like the following in mind:

axisubair_b1
globalwarzone (needs a .mesh file for weapons)
sairball
supair (needs a .mesh file for weapons)
wdp_xball
xball




If anyone could add on to the list please post map names or attach map files here and also include screenshots too if possible.

Thanks,
TheSyndicate
Title: Re: [NRG] 'Speedball' Server Rotation/Discussion
Post by: theSYNDIKATE on April 10, 2010, 06:19:04 PM
No one knows of any?
Title: Re: [NRG] 'Speedball' Server Rotation/Discussion
Post by: Kyuuchi on April 10, 2010, 07:45:20 PM
To be quite honest, map makers don't make these sort of maps. You'll be lucky to find 5 of these.. Why don't you create the maps yourself?
Title: Re: [NRG] 'Speedball' Server Rotation/Discussion
Post by: theSYNDIKATE on April 11, 2010, 12:32:59 PM
To be quite honest, map makers don't make these sort of maps. You'll be lucky to find 5 of these.. Why don't you create the maps yourself?

I know there aren't many, but there's a few (5-10 more) I'm missing. I would love to make my own maps but I don't have the time nor experience to do so, so that isn't really a possibility until maybe Summer time.