Digital Paint Discussion Board
Fairness Enforcement => Demo Requests => Topic started by: Riddick on April 25, 2010, 08:15:55 PM
-
today at the current time while they were on their computers playing the game digital paintball 2
-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3YUYT0L
-
[08:12] <Riddick> your sphouse
[08:12] <Riddick> and renoir
[08:12] <MyeRs> can u please forum post. I never had some1 request a demo before on forums.
[08:12] <MyeRs> I wanna be in the cool crowd
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told everyone else in their team I would give it to them over IRC, but they said they didn't care. Riddick just gets annoying so I made him post. kthxbai. Riddick gets capped l1ol1o1lo1l
-
its easy to get capped when no1 recons / im not wallhacking
-
You know what this forum is called? Its called Cheater Reports and Bans. This doesn't belong here. If you want a demo ask in a PM on irc. ONLY post a demo in here if its actually suspicious and you can give times. If shk isn't detected (and i hope currently that the detection is being modified), and there is no solid proof in a demo, then theres no point posting in a board where it doesn't belong.
-
You know what this forum is called? Its called Cheater Reports and Bans. This doesn't belong here. If you want a demo ask in a PM on irc.
little kids dont give it up if you ask in a pm.
-
clearly myers is hacking. see how many times he shoots the wall? obv. haxx
-
Apparently my sphouse wasn't working, so I uploaded it to another site:
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22141727/auto_20100425_182253_4_sphouse.dm2