Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: Justinph5 on April 25, 2010, 11:29:51 PM

Title: Power went out, now no speakers or mic
Post by: Justinph5 on April 25, 2010, 11:29:51 PM
Well the power went out, and now I don't have any speakers or mic.  I've changed speakers to test it, yet nothings coming out. Its integrated sound. Has anyone had something similar happen or know a way to fix it?  The drivers say its fine and that nothing is plugged in, but it is...
Title: Re: Power went out, now no speakers or mic
Post by: Justinph5 on April 26, 2010, 12:39:21 AM
Nevermind, I had to flash the BIOS, then the sound started working again. Pheww, thought I was gonna have to buy something else for my comp for a little while there :)
Title: Re: Power went out, now no speakers or mic
Post by: Kyuuchi on April 26, 2010, 02:20:42 AM
yet nothings coming out

:S lol