Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: Eiii on August 10, 2003, 02:55:29 PM

Title: .tk
Post by: Eiii on August 10, 2003, 02:55:29 PM
I think Jit should get a dotTK for digitalpaint. it would be helpful to not have to type "planetquake.com/digitalpaint" everytime we want to go to the site.

   For those of you who don't know what a ".tk" is, i'll explain it for you. It's like a domain, but it's free, and doesn't accually giive you space. it just links to another page.
  Jit could register "digitalpaint.tk" and have it link to...this site. then, we could just type in digitalpaint.tk, and be here.

                ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: .tk
Post by: jitspoe on August 10, 2003, 05:55:36 PM
Ok, I registered it.  It doesn't seem to work though.
Title: Re: .tk
Post by: Eiii on August 10, 2003, 07:21:50 PM
Well, in anycase, now it works.
(there's no www)
thanks, jit ;D

http://digitalpaint.tk
Title: Re: .tk
Post by: jitspoe on August 10, 2003, 09:28:48 PM
Yeah, it works now.  http://www.digitalpaint.tk works as well.  I guess it just took a while for it to go through or something.
Title: Re: .tk
Post by: Anrkist on August 13, 2003, 02:28:10 PM
People should learn how to use bookmarks..I personaly type it though,  that takes a good 2 seconds of my time =]
Title: Re: .tk
Post by: jitspoe on August 13, 2003, 04:18:59 PM
Hehe, I type it too.  I manually type "http://www.planetquake.com/digitalpaint/bboard.html" -- faster than going through my bookmarks.