Digital Paint Discussion Board
Development => Bugs, Feature Requests, and Feedback => Topic started by: Aveiro on July 08, 2010, 02:54:58 PM
-
Prozajik had large hunger.
Time: 9:50
Funny moment :D
-
Its a known bug. I'm just wondering, that it is not in the feature vote list.
-
Is there a good repro case for this? Looks like it happens when somebody moves on top of a paint grenade just as it's about to hit the ground. I have some ideas that might work around this, but it happens so rarely, it would be difficult to tell if it's fixed without a consistent reproduction case.
-
There must be a demo (with howto?) somewhere here in the forum. I saw it a few years ago.
-
I think I might have this fixed for the next release. The grenade will just get stuck inside of the guy instead of disappearing.
-
so... a ticking timebomb, so to say?
-
if go go over a nade when i stops and right before it explodes and you press your nade button you will pick it up there for the nade is gone.
-
We worked it out with Satanael - when you prime nade (just don't prime for too long, only click and release) and throw it onto the ground, so that it comes to stop, your opponent can walk through it and it will disappear. There can't be more than one grenade thrown, it most likely has to be primed nade (timed didn't work or worked once), and it has to be walked onto, not jumped. Given these circumstances, if there is still a little time to explode, you can almost always perform this glitch. Ticking timebomb would work, with normal explode time one couldn't walk more than few units before exploding.
Demo for reference attached.
-
Try this on EV1 pub. Hopefully it's fixed.