Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: flip on July 27, 2010, 06:28:13 PM

Title: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: flip on July 27, 2010, 06:28:13 PM
I would like a list of all clans currently active on irc. Please post your channel here to keep me from looking them up through the channel list as it is not very helpful.

I would like to see everyone auto-joining all the channels to help keep our activity at a peak. If we all support one another then it makes us that much stronger. This will help new teams see that they have rest of our support when they log into/create their own irc channels.

If you are not here to post your channel or offer constructive criticism then move along to another thread to troll.


So far...

#allstarz

#team_x

#team_flawless

#darkness

#oxmoze

#kuc
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: Spook on July 27, 2010, 06:30:26 PM
#allstarz

Off and on team, but fairly good player base. I'm also a fan of this idea, so please no fun clans or other bs.
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: SkaDooSh on July 27, 2010, 06:50:19 PM
#team_x

If we all support one another then it makes us that much stronger.

Only problem with that is the people that have inflated egos and demand ops and leave if they don't get it.
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: pvtjimmy on July 27, 2010, 06:56:15 PM
!set giveops 150

or just give anyone OPs except for the people you think deserve it (give them 201), so their OPs are actually useless
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: idias on July 27, 2010, 07:53:09 PM
What if we don't want to give OPs, level is admin, I don't want to give out admin to everyone.

[23:17] <%Jusu> !autojoin 0
[23:17] * %Jusu (justinph5@Justinph5.user.globalgamers.net) has left #team_x

I rest my case.
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: Justinph5 on July 27, 2010, 08:15:21 PM
There's a misunderstanding there:

I tried resetting some autojoins to test them, because now it seems I can only set an autojoin when I'm opped, Butta  and I have been diligently working to fix it, but I'm not sure if it will ever get fixed, and I'll just have to stick with getting op's for new autojoins, only my previous autojoins seem to work without ops, or if he manually adds them 1 by 1...   :/

Please bear with me through this problem whenever any of you invite me to your channel...  Guess I shouldn't mess around with the GG servers next time without backing up first...  ;)
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: JUICEY on July 27, 2010, 08:21:00 PM
#team_flawless   :D
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: LoreOfSerpents on July 27, 2010, 08:22:24 PM
Please bear with me through this problem whenever any of you invite me to your channel...  Guess I shouldn't mess around with the GG servers next time without backing up first...  ;)

You're going a little too far when you try to pretend to be part of network staff outside of being funny in one channel.
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: Justinph5 on July 27, 2010, 08:24:37 PM
You're going a little too far when you try to pretend to be part of network staff outside of being funny in one channel.
Hey Hey relax, talk to him about the problem.
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: ButtaKnife on July 27, 2010, 08:27:35 PM
Talk to who about what?  Autojoins on the network are working fine, and we've never discussed any issues with autojoin so far.
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: Justinph5 on July 27, 2010, 08:28:10 PM
exactly
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: LoreOfSerpents on July 27, 2010, 08:34:38 PM
I'll be happy to join any active clan channels, too, but please don't add me to the user list because I can't answer any questions.  :P
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: LoreOfSerpents on July 29, 2010, 05:52:16 PM
Okay, I take it back, I didn't mean to scare everyone away!
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: pvtjimmy on July 29, 2010, 06:48:50 PM
ah, missed the part where the active clans should be listed...

the european ones I've noticed playing the last days:
#darkness
#kuc
#oxmoze
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: idias on July 29, 2010, 06:57:49 PM
European:
#oXmoZe
#kuc
#darkness
#noblexity (Don't use IRC often)


American:

#team_x
#team_nB
#team_MLG
#team_CC
#Allstarz
#team_M3RK
#team_FlaWLesS

Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: JUICEY on July 29, 2010, 10:38:31 PM
European:
#oXmoZe
#kuc
#darkness
#noblexity (Don't use IRC often)


American:

#team_x
#team_nB
#team_MLG
#team_CC
#Allstarz
#team_M3RK
#team_FlaWLesS



#team_Ij    :)
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: Rick on July 30, 2010, 01:31:46 AM
#team_s2k, we're active......some times.
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: Cameron on August 02, 2010, 02:53:52 AM
#team_s2k, we're active......some times.
I won't be for lets say... another 3-4 months?  :D
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: Rick on August 02, 2010, 04:04:56 AM
I won't be for lets say... another 3-4 months?  :D
I haven't matched with you for like, years lol.
Title: Re: Clan IRC channels....
Post by: Santader on August 02, 2010, 10:23:52 AM
#overpowered > europe