Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: Shreds on August 20, 2003, 05:31:45 AM

Title: what high resolution textures?
Post by: Shreds on August 20, 2003, 05:31:45 AM
1 or 0, they dont exist! when are these coming?
Title: Re: what high resolution textures?
Post by: jitspoe on August 20, 2003, 07:43:28 AM
FourthX is putting together a high-res texture pack.  I added that feature for that.
Title: Re: what high resolution textures?
Post by: FourthX on August 21, 2003, 06:22:30 AM
Hey shreds here's some comparison shots for ya...

http://earth.prohosting.com/fourthx/hddp/screens/sshot19.jpg

http://earth.prohosting.com/fourthx/hddp/screens/sshot20.jpg


http://earth.prohosting.com/fourthx/hddp/screens/sshot21.jpg

http://earth.prohosting.com/fourthx/hddp/screens/sshot22.jpg


It's a slow process especially because texturing is new to me but it's coming along pretty well. I have a little over 60 of them done now. and hope to have over 80 by this weekend then I'll release a zip with all that I have so far.


A couple of the better ones...

http://earth.prohosting.com/fourthx/hddp/current/wizwood1_4.jpg
http://earth.prohosting.com/fourthx/hddp/current/met5_1.jpg
http://earth.prohosting.com/fourthx/hddp/current/rock1_1.jpg
http://earth.prohosting.com/fourthx/hddp/current/water2.jpg

FourthX
Title: Re: what high resolution textures?
Post by: Eiii on August 21, 2003, 11:02:13 AM
404--file not found
Title: _
Post by: IronFist on August 21, 2003, 02:43:34 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: what high resolution textures?
Post by: FourthX on August 21, 2003, 04:35:03 PM
Thanks :)
Title: Re: what high resolution textures?
Post by: jitspoe on August 21, 2003, 10:08:53 PM
This was asked in the channel, but I didn't catch the response.  Are you doing these on gimp for windows or 'nix?  I tried the windows gimp but my tablet acted all whack, so I gave up on it 'til later updates.