Digital Paint Discussion Board
Fairness Enforcement => Issues for Committee Review => Topic started by: deusEx on August 30, 2010, 05:24:43 PM
-
Hey everyone, just felt like turning myself in for some old multiple accounts. The following link, http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=9193 consists of all of my multi's. I originally just had this account & purpkush. But i left eR33t on purpkush and made that clan. For the life of me i can't remember why. Anywho, just felt like coming clean. Much love. - JuNi
-
Committee: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21347.msg201010#msg201010
-
lolololol this thread brings back memories. I remember Blitz or Bob letting you in once you wrote an essay or something :P. I'm still surprised that nothing was done to date about the entire set of accounts in the fake er33t clan.
-
Ya, no one really payed attention to them. eR33t didn't care, committee didn't care, no one felt like dealing with it. :P
-
Well i guess since i'm now the best player in this game, that people would want me banned. But i guess i'll just continue being the best there is.
-
This screenshot says different.
-
I was snorting heroine and smoking crack during that. So thats still the best. homo :P