Digital Paint Discussion Board
Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: jitspoe on May 05, 2006, 02:07:21 PM
-
All was quiet on the cheat radar for a while. I guess it's good to know it still works.
Name(s): [24]Ownage, [DYNASTY]O (colored names)
IP: 66.31.223.102
Date: 2006-05-03 17:06:12 CDT
Server: 71.195.26.204:27910 - [SR] Sonic Revolution
Cheat: Wallhack (probably penix).
-
well intercourse. that's my ip, my brother had been using penix, and I told him we'd both get global banned, and not to use it. oh well, dp was fun while it lasted.
-
miss ya fyre..
-
bahahahaahahahahahahahaahhaha
-
...turn out the lights, the party's over.....
-
whammy
-
she bangs, she bangs, oh baby
-
Frye wtf is that doing on your computer in the first place.
-Loial
-
it's not my computer..we each have our own pc's..
-
Have you kicked him in the face yet? Here are two reasons why you should.
1. He was hacking.
2. He was using your ip.
Also you knew he was using a hack and you never let Jitspoe know. That is about as bad / sad as hacking your self, in my opinion.
Drop by and say hello once in a while Frye.
-L
-
lmao, excuse or the truth, idk. but u say u both have ur own comps. so be seein u around still maybe.
-
its hard to know whether this exuse can be accepted.
One one hand it may be the truth, and in some cases having a member of your family cheat and you also getting banned is a plain bitich, i know it wouldn't be very nice if one of my housemates cheated and i too got banned.
but on the other hand, how can we be absolutely certain thatthey are tellign the truth. I guess this is another case where a login system jits has been discussing could help alot.
-
Obviously wasnt Fyre considering I've seen that kid play and hes absolutely terrible. I dont think Fyre even plays DP enough to want to cheat.
-
why would I lie? what motivation would I have to? and furthermore, why would I wear a [24] tag or [Ownage] tag? ask Jake, he knows we both have our own computers.
Also you knew he was using a hack and you never let Jitspoe know. That is about as bad / sad as hacking your self, in my opinion.
Well you see, why get myself into trouble when I could resolve the issue without possible being banned even earlier..oh well, i guess this attempt is futile.
NOONE EVER UNDERSTANDS ME /cuts
-
... why get myself into trouble when I could resolve the issue without possible being banned even earlier..oh well, i guess this attempt is futile.
Perhaps telling the truth the day you found out what was on his computer, would have cleared you. Why did you not just thump him in the face with chair and explain why people should not cheat. BTW I wonder where he got the hack from?? hmmm
-
It's not hard to find a hack loial.
-
How long did it take you?
Honestly I think it more logical that people are guided by others to safe downloads or are simply givin when asked, rather than going to some FTP site and downloading any old .exe or .dll
Oh well I choose to remain ingnorant of cheats and hacks and how people really get them. I find it plain retarded.
-
The hack I used was sent to me from an old clan member.
-
Post removed
-
loial. stop posting. just play on gt servers and be happy. your stupidity stupefies me.
-
Smokey honestly how you can call someone who does not want to know anything about cheating, stupid. I am happy here btw watching all of you who hate to play on GT, play there. Comon lets try being an adult and start posting something helpful.
-
your posts are stupid attempts to defend gt. ::)
-
What about them are stupid? You can do better lad.
Better yet look up my very first post here on this forum. Then come talk to me. Ok?
-
Smokey, stop being a stupid git. Loial, drop it. Don't turn this place into a flame war, y'all.
-
How about this...: this thread is not about loial, or smokey, or anyone else. It's about myself (fyrestorm) being unjustly banned. If you don't have anything nice (or relevant) to say, then don't say anything.
-
Your brother was justly banned. You... you're like the Siamese twin of a criminal who was just put in jail.
-
Smokey, stop being a stupid git. Loial, drop it. Don't turn this place into a flame war, y'all.
Done.
-
Glad to see the honest and older-school players are not given any credibility and treated the same way newbies who hack are treated.
-
Post removed
-
Glad to see the honest and older-school players are not given any credibility and treated the same way newbies who hack are treated.
Yep. Impartiality rules! :D
-
Ironfist: never have I once said anything negative about you, or even threw subliminals your way. Why the hostility?
-
god i hate you all.