Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Issues for Committee Review => Topic started by: Legendz on December 06, 2010, 04:27:40 PM

Title: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Legendz on December 06, 2010, 04:27:40 PM
Pls check this, there were some obvious shots from bundy :P im not sure but i think he's walling :)

http://banterous.co.uk/index.php?page=demo&id=684

Its my demo, so watch out, Bundy inc!
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Chef-Killer on December 06, 2010, 04:45:39 PM
The map :P

ftp://otb-server.de/pub/Maps/beta/lods_b8.bsp (ftp://otb-server.de/pub/Maps/beta/lods_b8.bsp)
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: planB on December 06, 2010, 05:17:09 PM
he could stop at 12:45 and just kill you if he knew that you sit there..
10:50.. recon of the death player?

 i am sure that he get recon during the complete match.

I guess that you just forgot, that bundy still play this game a bit longer than you.
And his aim is woaaaah ;D
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: luckmore on December 07, 2010, 06:58:12 AM
Du Kameradenschwein Legendz xD

:D :D
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Legendz on December 07, 2010, 07:16:24 AM
planB we were in the same mumble channal, because kaese show us his map  :) there was no recon :)
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Chef-Killer on December 07, 2010, 09:11:53 AM
What about textrecon? :D
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Legendz on December 07, 2010, 09:48:02 AM
I think there are no locs for this map atm,
and i dont know if kaese is able to recon him that perfect on this map :)
and there were obvious shots while he was alive too, so ? :)
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Chef-Killer on December 07, 2010, 10:21:59 AM
There could be other textrecon instead of locs, too. I've lots of say_team ### binds p.a.

Most of the time there're dead players who could give recon. The only strange shot I could find is around 10:08. Maybe he saw it, maybe he just suspect it. I don't know if one strange kill is enough to make sure he used a wallhack.
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Kyuuchi on December 07, 2010, 11:00:37 AM
There could be other textrecon instead of locs, too. I've lots of say_team ### binds p.a.

Most of the time there're dead players who could give recon. The only strange shot I could find is around 10:08. Maybe he saw it, maybe he just suspect it. I don't know if one strange kill is enough to make sure he used a wallhack.

One strange kill isn't enough evidence, no, it has to be definite and absolutely clear like the Clon3d case.
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Legendz on December 07, 2010, 12:01:22 PM
Maybe i can get Kaese's demo, im not sure if he got recon or not so lets wait :P
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: luckmore on December 08, 2010, 06:00:36 AM
I were in same team and we had no recon :)
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Legendz on December 08, 2010, 08:46:51 AM
Luckmore could you post your demo here pls?? It was otb 3 or aZn private idk :P
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: luckmore on December 08, 2010, 10:55:49 AM
http://www.banterous.co.uk/index.php?page=demo&id=686

:D

I had hard laggs.
But we had no textrecon.
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Legendz on December 08, 2010, 11:41:56 AM
so as you can see, there was no recon :)
Title: Re: Bundy hack or not?
Post by: Bundy on December 31, 2010, 08:42:59 PM
http://www.banterous.co.uk/index.php?page=demo&id=702