Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: GreenAffairz on May 06, 2006, 11:08:05 PM
-
Hello all, me and RiTuAl have begun a website located at www.paintballbasics.co.nr that is a site entirely dedicated to giving people tutorials and guides on digital paintball, including seperate levels. We are looking for contributers to help with web site design, and contributing guides/tutorials. I am thinking of making a section that has replays of people going through levels and explaining each jump/strategy so people can get into detail and figure out some strategies on levels. If you are in any-way interested in helping with the website and making it more interesting please post here or e-mail me at impsy@ch1ll.com
I hope we can get content up soon and get this thing started correctly, we are going to have a channel called #pballbasics so please idle there if you can.
Thanks all Dp-ballers!
-
Great Idea. GJ
-
Sounds like a neat idea. I'll catch you guys on IRC and toss you some ideas.
-
Ok thanks for the good comments, Does the website layout need any changing? I dont know if it suites it well enough.
-
I think it's pretty good and user friendly layout.
-
hi. if you want any help making it easier to add content and such ask me. ritual isnt much for ideas.. he sucks and is half retarded. I dont even know how he plays... his mouse squeaks.. thats besides the point. And if you want some better (free) hositng.. ask me and ill get you some.
-
It seems like an odd bout of retaliation from Impsy because of my site. Forgive my opinions, but I find a site started by someone who utterly despises me, which just happens to copy the content my site provides, a very unusual sign.
-
As I told you in IRC before, I have sshots of all the maps in my maps folder. So if you wanted to start a page that lists all the maps with sshots next to them. Id send all the sshots to you
-
bug i just need you to stop, your site has none of that content. And oddjob i would love to get all of those screenies. And i do need better hosting smokey ={