Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: Biggreen on March 21, 2011, 02:13:02 PM
-
I'm trying to link a pic from PhotoBucket to my profile here for my avatar. I used the search function and found a thread that said that the max pic size was 64x64. I resized it to that but I'm still getting the error message that says that the pic is either too big or not an avatar. What the heck is going on?
-
Maybe the file size is too large? Not sure.
-
Crap, that could well be. The pic I'm trying to use is a screenshot I took of Digital Paint years ago. I took it on my laptop which crashed, although I managed to get the pic up to PhotoBucket before that happened. All that to say, I no longer have the original file so I have no idea what the file size was. I guess I'll take a different pic then, presuming that Windows 7 cooperates (I have yet to find out where, if anywhere, screenshots go). Also, I can't seem to find the map I have in the old screenshot anywhere. It's called Adventure Playground, I think.