Digital Paint Discussion Board
Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: jitspoe on May 24, 2006, 05:48:32 PM
-
Name used: ˆFcFˆ1.ˆ8azukreˆ9 (cF.azukre)
IP: 64.231.118.136
Server: 66.169.178.110:27910 - [ROCK] jump! 2000
Date: 2006-05-22 13:00:42 CDT
Cheat Detected: Wallhack (Probably penix)
Why would anybody even bother wallhacking on a jump server? I guess that goes up there with, "Why would you post a video of yourself using hacked skins?"
-
LOL cant wait to catch someone on my server hacking
-
it's soulo so its not suprising. he's really stupid. he has been hacking for a while now anyways, just supriied it took this long to catch him.
-
Oh, that's soulo? He's been detected in the past.
-
LMFAO
Thanks god he left team_aB and killed himself with a different clan and make them look bad!
Great Job soulo, I TOLD YOU, THAT YOU HACKED..... NEWB......
-Termin8oR
-
Not suprised one bit.
-
lol...
-
BAN4LIFE
-
SOULO I HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS! IF SO HAVE A GREAT VACATION AND HOPE THAT YOUR BAN GETS LIFTED SOME HOW.
-Termin8oR
-
Really? He's been on my server since forever, he's always been really good, but I didn't suspect him of hacking.
P.S.
I'm secretly proud of having a hacker detected on my server.
-
Post removed
-
BAN4LIFE
I second that.
-
SOULO I HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS! IF SO HAVE A GREAT VACATION AND HOPE THAT YOUR BAN GETS LIFTED SOME HOW.
-Termin8oR
NT termi
-
LoL
Thought I would try! never really know.
-Termin8oR
-
it's soulo so its not suprising. he's really stupid. he has been hacking for a while now anyways, just supriied it took this long to catch him.
How do you know that its him?
-
i checked a ip he used to play in a match with cF.. its his ip
-
So what about his records in PB cup?
-
Yea. Was that all hacked? How would you find out?
-Termin8oR
-
Good questions Termi.
If a member is caught cheating outside of a PBCup match, the suspension shall be enforced on the player with no matches overturned. - sorry found my anwser there
But what about this? 1v1
45 soulo 1015 2 1