Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: jitspoe on July 21, 2011, 10:14:33 PM

Title: Flash/Web Games
Post by: jitspoe on July 21, 2011, 10:14:33 PM
I thought there was already a thread for this, but maybe not.

Found a kind of cool little typing game:

http://www.phoboslab.org/ztype/

016817 was my score on the second try (first was about half that).

Feel free to post other games & scores here.
Title: Re: Flash/Web Games
Post by: Kyuuchi on July 22, 2011, 03:48:20 AM
I thought there was already a thread for this, but maybe not.

Found a kind of cool little typing game:

http://www.phoboslab.org/ztype/

016817 was my score on the second try (first was about half that).

Feel free to post other games & scores here.
16000? I got bored and my fingers were hurting at 9000.. gave up then. Cool game though
Title: Re: Flash/Web Games
Post by: ViciouZ on July 22, 2011, 07:57:43 AM
did you never play this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Typing_of_the_Dead
Title: Re: Flash/Web Games
Post by: jitspoe on July 22, 2011, 11:34:32 AM
did you never play this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Typing_of_the_Dead
I did, actually, but it's not a flash game. :)
Title: Re: Flash/Web Games
Post by: zimtstern on July 22, 2011, 01:58:00 PM
http://www2.rasterwerks.com/game/phosphor/beta2.asp there you go
Title: Re: Flash/Web Games
Post by: jitspoe on July 22, 2011, 07:11:46 PM
http://www.captainforever.com/captainforever.php - blow ships up and take their parts to build up your own.

Played the typing game again and got over 20,000 - fun game, but it takes way too long to go through that many waves, that and it becomes problematic when there's so much crap on the screen that you start typing a word, but it starts a different word than you were expecting since they both start with the same letter.  I think I was on wave 76 or something.  Nice way to get tendinitis or carpal tunnel. :P