Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: U-R-A-Loser on October 30, 2011, 05:09:53 PM
-
Please no. My brother had this, and so I'll lock this topic.
-
Next reset date: October 31.
-
Hmm, so basically you're going to organize a tournament where the winner gets to a server?
I may be a newbie when it comes down to server matters, but why the hell do you need the know the location of Paintball2 on the winners PC? This makes no sense to me bro... ???
Also, I'm not very sure what to do with the poll...
In case you are serious about organizing a tournament, also extend your post with the following information:
- What kind of teams are supposed to play? (2v2, 3v3, etc.)
- Amount of teams that can play
- Timezone for the times on which the tournament has to take place
- On which server(s) is this tournament going to take place?
- ... some other general stuff
If you need help on this, consider asking others for help. For example team QeHs has organized many successful tournaments in the past.
-
Waaaa wait, I let my brother look at the forums.... oh no he started this... please dont join.