Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: Ace on December 01, 2011, 05:16:38 PM

Title: Personal Websites
Post by: Ace on December 01, 2011, 05:16:38 PM
I kind of figured that a lot of people on here would run a website just because of the amount of people that know how to code etc.

Just add a link to your post so that everyone can see them. It'd be interesting to see what some people do.

yournightlyfix.com (http://yournightlyfix.com)
Title: Re: Personal Websites
Post by: S8NSSON on December 02, 2011, 09:03:54 AM
My photography site. Links to my FB photography site.

http://www.kcharron.net
Title: Re: Personal Websites
Post by: SuperMAn on December 02, 2011, 10:13:53 AM
http://www.SupermansPub.com    =)

http://www.GetEmFly.com     Site being constructed for a friends new company, Just links to their tumblr at the moment.

Heh Ace your blogs looks like it's pretty much the same type of stuff as my friends.  My friends seem to be a bit more "gangsta" than you though. hah
Title: Re: Personal Websites
Post by: Ace on December 02, 2011, 01:06:54 PM
http://www.SupermansPub.com    =)

http://www.GetEmFly.com     Site being constructed for a friends new company, Just links to their tumblr at the moment.

Heh Ace your blogs looks like it's pretty much the same type of stuff as my friends.  My friends seem to be a bit more "gangsta" than you though. hah

Hehe I'll post some hood shiit every once in a while ;)
Title: Re: Personal Websites
Post by: Tupac(Chalk) on December 02, 2011, 02:41:10 PM
http://www.2pac.com/
Title: Re: Personal Websites
Post by: PainKe on December 28, 2011, 07:55:37 AM
the one down in the signature -----v
Title: Re: Personal Websites
Post by: jitspoe on December 28, 2011, 11:33:11 PM
http://www.digitalpaint.org/ ;)

And http://www.jitspoe.com/ which I haven't updated in years. I really should post some new stuff.
Title: Re: Personal Websites
Post by: Ace on December 29, 2011, 12:39:25 AM
And http://www.jitspoe.com/ which I haven't updated in years. I really should post some new stuff.

Woah, I remember looking at this in like 05 and the content that is there now being brand new...

the one down in the signature -----v

If I could even read the name I'd be happy haha
Title: Re: Personal Websites
Post by: Justinph5 on December 29, 2011, 08:12:45 PM
I haven't done anything with websites in a long time...

http://www.jusuhendrix.com