Digital Paint Discussion Board

Development => Bugs, Feature Requests, and Feedback => Topic started by: rockitude on April 03, 2012, 09:50:55 AM

Title: [Bug] Namechange
Post by: rockitude on April 03, 2012, 09:50:55 AM
Beppo and lmfao.lucker are two different accounts and I'm 100% sure that Beppo is no multi account of Gamabunta.
Title: Re: [Bug] Namechange
Post by: Legendz on April 03, 2012, 10:59:01 AM
i think this is already known, im not sure..
Title: Re: [Bug] Namechange
Post by: Gamabunta on April 03, 2012, 11:57:14 AM
Might be this: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=24174.0

I must've joined the server right after you made that sshot, I've seen you on a serverbrowser but you were gone when I connected.
Title: Re: [Bug] Namechange
Post by: rockitude on April 03, 2012, 01:44:08 PM
Yea, my pb crashed after screenshot.. this happens often to me ..:/
Title: Re: [Bug] Namechange
Post by: luckmore on April 03, 2012, 06:54:22 PM
You timed
Title: Re: [Bug] Namechange
Post by: deadfroggy on April 04, 2012, 08:19:24 AM
Leaves me speechless :) what server was this?
Title: Re: [Bug] Namechange
Post by: Foxhound on April 04, 2012, 10:52:54 AM
Leaves me speechless :) what server was this?

LOL dead froggy you amuse me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXHaCEhOiWU

"poked some holes in it's back so it could breath"
Title: Re: [Bug] Namechange
Post by: deadfroggy on April 05, 2012, 08:51:33 AM
LOL dead froggy you amuse me

Always =)
Title: Re: [Bug] Namechange
Post by: deadfroggy on April 05, 2012, 08:54:39 AM


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXHaCEhOiWU

"poked some holes in it's back so it could breath"

Lol I was like family guy why? At first then I'm like wtf then I go ohhhh hahahahahaha