Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Issues for Committee Review => Topic started by: deadfroggy on April 19, 2012, 03:44:06 AM

Title: multi account : sierra7,sandro
Post by: deadfroggy on April 19, 2012, 03:44:06 AM
was on irc and got this:

account:sierra7:187306
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=187306

account:sandro:10306
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=10306
Title: Re: multi account : sierra7,sandro
Post by: blaa on April 19, 2012, 02:53:57 PM
Use the select tool in MS Paint. Select what u want. Copy, new file, paste.
Title: Re: multi account : sierra7,sandro
Post by: deadfroggy on April 20, 2012, 01:30:00 AM
Use the select tool in MS Paint. Select what u want. Copy, new file, paste.
I will just didnt have enough time just done what I could
I'll fix when I get home
Title: Re: multi account : sierra7,sandro
Post by: blaa on April 20, 2012, 05:07:06 AM
 But you had time to make everything else white? Just for the future reference, lol, don't fix anything.
Title: Re: multi account : sierra7,sandro
Post by: deadfroggy on April 20, 2012, 05:34:05 AM
But you had time to make everything else white? Just for the future reference, lol, don't fix anything.

meh