Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Resolved Help & Support => Topic started by: Makowiec on June 26, 2012, 11:59:24 AM

Title: PB2 black screen
Post by: Makowiec on June 26, 2012, 11:59:24 AM
Hello. I've never had problems with Pb2. But few days ago when I wanted to play pb i launched it and I saw black screen. Nothing else. pc was freezed. Shortcuts like [Alt]+[Tab], [Crtl]+[Alt]+[Del] doesn't work. Now it happens any time when I try to play this game. I have latest video and audio drivers. Pb always worked on this notebook..:/

specs:
i5 2430M
GT 520mx
8 GB DDR3
Win 7 64bit
I dont think it's because of configuration, but who knows..

sorry for bad english. I hope you understood everything ;p
Title: Re: PB2 black screen
Post by: ic3y on June 26, 2012, 12:09:44 PM
Reinstall?
Title: Re: PB2 black screen
Post by: blaa on June 26, 2012, 12:48:03 PM
other games work? sounds like video card malfunction
Title: Re: PB2 black screen
Post by: Makowiec on June 26, 2012, 03:52:48 PM
Tried to reinstall once again and it worked. Thanks for help. And sorry for that stupid thread ;p