Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: capo on August 24, 2012, 01:28:37 AM

Title: Jitspoe.
Post by: capo on August 24, 2012, 01:28:37 AM
You should hire me, so I can be your fanboy.

On another note, why don't you have a team behind you? This is a great game. Well, it was. Something should be done br0.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: deadfroggy on August 24, 2012, 09:06:33 AM
and hire me to be the person who has an empty cup of (f)uck to give. :D
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: zimtstern on August 24, 2012, 12:58:56 PM
true
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: capo on August 27, 2012, 12:02:14 AM
Why you ignoring me jitspoe. Thought we were friends.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: deadfroggy on August 27, 2012, 06:55:12 AM
Theres a thing that happens every month with girls and this is called menstruation.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: luckmore on August 27, 2012, 12:46:49 PM
Theres a thing that happens every month with girls and this is called menstruation.

ur m00my told ya this?????????????? 
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: Foxhound on August 27, 2012, 02:28:06 PM
ur m00my told ya this?????????????? 

No, personal experience
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: capo on August 27, 2012, 03:29:20 PM
DeadFroggy thinks he's tough on the forums. Go play with barbie dolls kid.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: capo on August 27, 2012, 03:31:10 PM
Name:    jitspoe
Posts:    16194 (3.963 per day)
Position:    Administrator
Date Registered:    June 19, 2001, 03:40:43 PM
Last Active:    Today at 11:07:55 AM


Losing respect.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: Narga on August 27, 2012, 05:00:35 PM
why don't you have a team behind you?

This is an open source project. I think if you want to help Jitspoe, you have to download the source code, change what you want, then send it to Jitspoe and he'll determine if the changes are worthy for the next build.

I've been trying to add a feature to the game, but I can't figure out what the variables and functions are for.

I managed to manually import the source, header, and resource files in to visual C++ 2010 express edition, but I'm not sure if compiling it will break my computer or something.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: deadfroggy on August 28, 2012, 03:14:41 AM
sorry just trolling this post. :D

ur m00my told ya this?????????????? 
no father.
DeadFroggy thinks he's tough on the forums. Go play with barbie dolls kid.
Barbie is my idol and you care?
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: capo on August 28, 2012, 07:09:20 PM
sorry just trolling this post. :D
no father.Barbie is my idol and you care?

Lol. I really don't care at all. I've been playing this game since you were in diapers. Quit being a troll, its not cute.

And Narga, I wasn't really being serious. But if I knew some things, I wouldn't mind helping.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: CheMiCal on August 29, 2012, 06:01:02 AM
last post

Indeed.  It will be for you for a while.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: Rick on August 29, 2012, 06:40:34 PM
BOOOOOM.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: nub on August 29, 2012, 07:48:21 PM
WAHOO!
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: Whaley on August 29, 2012, 08:58:17 PM
LOL
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: capo on August 29, 2012, 11:14:43 PM
Jits just rolled chemical like a boss.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: UnRateD on September 03, 2012, 11:30:46 PM
LOL.

also, jitspoe, we would appreciate a reply to this thread. Weve been promoting you and DP by making a team called Jitspoes Angels on LoL and goign 1000000-0, cos we luv u.

capoo
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: jitspoe on September 04, 2012, 02:40:26 PM
What do you propose that I do?
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: Whaley on September 04, 2012, 03:01:21 PM
LOL.

also, jitspoe, we would appreciate a reply to this thread. Weve been promoting you and DP by making a team called Jitspoes Angels on LoL and goign 1000000-0, cos we luv u.

capoo
worst top na.
Title: Re: Jitspoe.
Post by: UnRateD on September 07, 2012, 09:32:40 PM
capo wants hiring