Digital Paint Discussion Board
Development => Bugs, Feature Requests, and Feedback => Topic started by: T3RR0R15T on October 14, 2012, 05:42:26 PM
-
I thought this was already in the feature vote list
or fixed, but i can't find anything about it:
[13:32:24] ------- Server Initialization -------
[13:32:24] mapname: beta/acrossthevalley_b8
[13:32:24] ==== PB2 InitMatch ====
[13:32:24] == Map Loaded: beta/acrossthevalley_b8 ==
[13:32:24] === Team Elim ===
[13:32:24] 19 entities inhibited
[13:32:24] 0 teams with 0 entities
[13:32:24] ACE: No node file found, creating new one...done.
[13:32:24] 20:00 left in match.
[13:32:24] -------------------------------------
[13:32:29] ERROR: couldn't find spawn for: newbie1234, team: Blue, jailed: no, mode: team
[13:32:29] ********************
ERROR: Game Error: Couldn't find spawn point
********************
[13:32:29] Sending heartbeat to 70.85.9.178:27900.
[13:32:29] Sending heartbeat to 69.10.30.248:27900.
[13:32:29] ==== ShutdownGame ====
Server: Build 36 (181)
-
Might be a bug in the map? Have you seen it happen with any other maps? I'll have to take a look. I guess I could force spawn at 0,0,0 as a failsafe so it doesn't shut down the server, but it will probably result in people stuck outside of the map.
Edit: I see the problem. The map is loading in Elim mode, but all the spawns are set for CTF mode. Elim is kind of a special case, and I guess it should be using the CTF spawn points.
Edit2: Should be fixed for the next build.
-
Thanks :)