Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Server Discussion => Topic started by: SuperMAn on April 26, 2013, 02:35:48 PM

Title: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: SuperMAn on April 26, 2013, 02:35:48 PM
www.SupermansPub.com is back with an updated look.  Server has moved to Buffalo, NY. 

Website is still a work in progress.  Let me know if you find any major problems or have any suggestions.

Enjoy,
Superman
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: noturningback on July 07, 2013, 12:30:48 AM
Hey Superman,

Will your web page be back up soon? With cP servers sadly (but understandably) gone, your servers remain as the only US ones suitable for matching.

Thanks for keeping them running for as long as you have.

Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: Foxhound on July 07, 2013, 12:32:41 AM
ME AND NUB LIVE NEAR BUFFALO OMG LOW PING
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: MaTzeMR on July 07, 2013, 05:13:34 PM
Hi superman!
Could you tell me the link where I can rent your matchservers?
Thanks
-Matze
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: cap0ne on July 08, 2013, 06:53:55 AM
eww another american host, y no asian?
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: SuperMAn on July 16, 2013, 12:31:00 PM
Yeah sorry I will eventually get the website back up.  I've been lazy lately.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: noturningback on July 16, 2013, 08:24:59 PM
Cool, thanks superman.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: CheMiCal on July 18, 2013, 02:09:24 PM
we need it now!!!! pleeeeez hurry
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: FusSioN on July 19, 2013, 04:40:05 AM
Could you please tell the estimated date for the website will be published?? And please bring back Supermans Easy Jump I luv that
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: SeQuAL on July 19, 2013, 07:00:49 AM
I saw that they're still actually up, so you're kind of just paying for them and no one is even able to use them because the site is down, correct? Bring them back asap please I can't wait! Dealing with OTB guntemps and swear filters that can only be changed by the owners and arctic server lags because it has a poor host. #EuroServerLife.

Superman match servers = best dp servers ever.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: Toxiic on July 19, 2013, 08:19:56 AM
If I wanted to buy a match server how much would it cost?
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: SuperMAn on July 19, 2013, 08:54:24 AM
Sorry I've been really lazy lately.  Yes the servers are up.  I will get the match rental tool up either today or tomorrow.  I wasn't aware cp servers were down.


Toxiic:  5$ a month for 16 slots.


Edit:  I was going to do it now, but I am having problems connecting to my VPS from work.  I am going to rebuild the whole thing, so servers will be down for today.  Not that they were being used anyways, but I thought I'd let you guys know.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: CheMiCal on July 19, 2013, 11:57:21 AM
do u think u can give us a pw and lvl 50 admin for a match server?
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: SuperMAn on July 19, 2013, 11:59:37 AM
do u think u can give us a pw and lvl 50 admin for a match server?


Why?  You get that when you use the match rental tool.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: Toxiic on July 19, 2013, 02:40:10 PM
Toxiic:  5$ a month for 16 slots.
sounds good, ill hit you with a PM once I return to Canada, I might get a match server.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: SuperMAn on July 29, 2013, 11:05:11 AM
Servers are online again.  You can rent them at www.SupermansPub.com.  I will rebuild the website sometime soon.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: DooCi on July 29, 2013, 11:34:45 AM
Thanks for getting your servers up. We finally get some NA servers!
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: Chalk on July 29, 2013, 12:26:29 PM
thank you!!
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: SuperMAn on July 29, 2013, 12:31:03 PM
No problem, sorry it took so long.

There might still be some small configuration issues that I haven't caught. So if you notice a problem let me know. 

Also.. the server doesn't have any textures on it at the moment.  I don't remember where I used to get them from.  If anyone has a decent texture pack please give me a link.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: LaZeRs on July 29, 2013, 07:31:13 PM
Yay! Thanks Superman! No more lag on matches  :D
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: Rick on July 29, 2013, 07:35:32 PM
Could you chuck OBS blackout on? Playing [J] with 3 of them OBS is not fun, haha.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: SuperMAn on July 29, 2013, 08:24:34 PM
Could you chuck OBS blackout on? Playing [J] with 3 of them OBS is not fun, haha.

Sorry thought that was on.  Should be fixed now.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: Rick on July 29, 2013, 09:10:32 PM
Sorry thought that was on.  Should be fixed now.
Awesome, thanks man.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: FusSioN on August 01, 2013, 03:38:04 AM
thank goodness an american match server. no more germans yay!
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: LaZeRs on September 04, 2013, 11:08:05 PM
I love your match servers!
Can you add more maps to the "Supermans Pub" server though?
It's basically shock usa all over again! ???
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: LaZeRs on November 27, 2013, 10:04:19 PM
Sorry to double post, but I'm reviving this topic, apparently.

Seems to me that Superman's Servers are down again...
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: SuperMAn on November 28, 2013, 10:29:41 AM
Sorry to double post, but I'm reviving this topic, apparently.

Seems to me that Superman's Servers are down again...


They shouldn't go down for at least the next 2-3 years.  I will have a look when I get home later tonight.
Title: Re: Supermans Pub - Online
Post by: LaZeRs on November 29, 2013, 01:48:00 PM

They shouldn't go down for at least the next 2-3 years.  I will have a look when I get home later tonight.
Thanks for fixing the problem! I hope to play on them again!