Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: EPICFACE on August 03, 2013, 02:27:12 AM

Title: Clan xRo dead or not
Post by: EPICFACE on August 03, 2013, 02:27:12 AM
shawntheekiller and LaZeRs i need u guys back in xRo im losing members idk if i wanna stay or leave i need ur guy's help plz come back
Title: Re: Clan xRo dead or not
Post by: LaZeRs on August 03, 2013, 02:28:07 AM
I would... but I'm done with clans. You could've pm'd me. :)
Title: Re: Clan xRo dead or not
Post by: Beppo on August 03, 2013, 06:20:43 AM
I would... but I'm done with clans. You could've pm'd me. :)

done with clans, 1 week he got another one
Title: Re: Clan xRo dead or not
Post by: FusSioN on August 03, 2013, 09:26:30 AM
i can but the team is loosing potential against others