Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: NecroMan on August 09, 2013, 01:04:38 PM
-
Sup,
I'm leaving this and i don't think i'll back soon... Cya....
-
You don't have to tell us.
-
who are u
-
bb necro :(
cya
-
Cu
-
Bye Necro... Saw you today ;)
Farewell.
-
farewell sweet friend
-
May I ask why?
-
no you cant mr big shot map committee captain
-
why??? I only saw u wonce and leavin. bad time
-
So??.... I DANCE???
:/ Why people make these posts without telling why they leave...
-
why do people make these posts in the first place, especially nonames noone cares about
-
why do people make these posts in the first place, especially nonames noone cares about
They want attention.
-
that was implied, dont quote me, it moots my point. its ok, youre just a kid, we'll let it slide
-
:)