Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Issues for Committee Review => Topic started by: FusSioN on August 14, 2013, 03:41:59 AM

Title: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: FusSioN on August 14, 2013, 03:41:59 AM
Hello! I just want to inform that this guy is a multi.
I have no proof or something, but he himself said he was a multi beacuse HE'S MY CLASSMATE.

Names used while playing:
>3D4<HEXADRILL     PID: 214215
poisonfume               PID: 213214



P.S. He really wants to get banned I promise

EDIT: Not just these 2 accounts, he has 3. It is Thrashoffensive/ Crazythrashcan PID: 211927
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: LaZeRs on August 14, 2013, 10:29:28 AM
This guy must be an idiot. Why would you want to get banned? To leave the game? Then, leave the game. Doh. I don't think he'll be banned as long as he thinks/wants to.
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: pvtjimmy on August 14, 2013, 01:15:34 PM
Committee: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=26310.0
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: UnRateD on August 15, 2013, 10:52:49 PM
youre a poor classmate, but a noble dper, how will you live with yourself
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: FusSioN on August 16, 2013, 03:39:55 AM
youre a poor classmate, but a noble dper, how will you live with yourself
how? I live peacefully and rich inside the 100 hectar house. and, wanna show u my school records????
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: FusSioN on August 28, 2013, 01:01:20 AM
Is he gonna be banned or what?
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: jitspoe on August 28, 2013, 03:47:00 PM
Sorry, I'm a bit behind on pretty much everything.
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: LaZeRs on August 28, 2013, 11:23:37 PM
how? I live peacefully and rich inside the 100 hectar house. and, wanna show u my school records????
I wouldn't want to be your classmate. ;)
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: FusSioN on August 29, 2013, 05:34:52 AM
I wouldn't want to be your classmate. ;)
Your lucky if you do
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: FusSioN on August 29, 2013, 05:36:00 AM
And PS,

He really bugs me for asking me everyday if he is banned
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: LaZeRs on August 30, 2013, 09:49:55 AM
I wouldn't want to be your classmate. ;)
Nor his classmate.
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: Rockyar_96 on August 30, 2013, 10:14:59 AM
Man. just let jitspoe ban him whenever he finds time. This is the way it goes in Dpb2.
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: FusSioN on August 31, 2013, 05:01:00 AM
Man. just let jitspoe ban him whenever he finds time. This is the way it goes in Dpb2.
YOU?? Wanna be my classmate? just asking.....
And BTW, Its hard to find time when you are ruling hundreds and thousands of accounts spamming in you website and your game.
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: Rockyar_96 on October 06, 2013, 11:20:37 AM
what's the problem then?
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: FusSioN on October 07, 2013, 12:46:40 AM
what's the problem then?
He is not banned for after 3 months?
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: Clipz on October 07, 2013, 01:10:40 AM
You posted on Aug 14th, its Oct 7th, due to my calculations thats only a week less then two months. You should ask your school to hire new math teachers :)
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: FusSioN on October 07, 2013, 01:21:08 AM
You posted on Aug 14th, its Oct 7th, due to my calculations thats only a week less then two months. You should ask your school to hire new math teachers :)
Sorry. I just rounded it. Haha.
Title: Re: Multi Accounts: poisonfume and gigadrill
Post by: jitspoe on February 27, 2014, 06:41:09 PM
217036   frozenassasin
214215   >3D4<HEXADRILL
213214   poisonfume
212753   vanillaicecream

Ban added (still catching up on these things).