Digital Paint Discussion Board

Development => Mapping => Topic started by: BASEBALLDUDE on August 30, 2013, 10:17:08 AM

Title: Problem with the Newer BSP
Post by: BASEBALLDUDE on August 30, 2013, 10:17:08 AM
I just recently got the new BSP from the OTB ftp site, and when I tried to load my map file, it opened some of the map but most of the map wasn't even there. I made sure that I wasn't omitting anything or showing translucent brushes. Then, when I opened my map file with the old BSP, everything was there. Does anyone have a guess as to what might have happened?
Title: Re: Problem with the Newer BSP
Post by: T3RR0R15T on August 30, 2013, 12:48:31 PM
Can you upload the map file, so that we can test it?
Title: Re: Problem with the Newer BSP
Post by: BASEBALLDUDE on August 30, 2013, 08:24:50 PM
It is currently leaked, probably due to the fact that I attempted to skybox the other team's entities so that I wouldn't have to change the keys, values, locations, etc.

Other than that, I have no idea what could possibly cause such an issue.
Title: Re: Problem with the Newer BSP
Post by: jitspoe on September 04, 2013, 12:43:43 PM
Do you have groups omitted or details hidden?
Title: Re: Problem with the Newer BSP
Post by: BASEBALLDUDE on September 04, 2013, 12:55:07 PM
Never mind it's fine now. I had groups omitted.