Digital Paint Discussion Board
Development => Bugs, Feature Requests, and Feedback => Topic started by: FusSioN on September 02, 2013, 01:14:15 AM
-
Hello guys, I have an idea for new game mode
This is called "Tagging"
Every player is equipped with a spray paint. This is a territory game
The one with many territories wins!
Players could hunt each other and they can put thier Tag to other players Territory so they can own it.
That's my idea. Thanks for viewing!
-
Me not likey.
I would found this boring to just run from point to point and spray all the time, just to meet other player from time to time... And if it would be small map, it would encourage camping. We have many fun modes to implement, why this...
-
Me not likey.
I would found this boring to just run from point to point and spray all the time, just to meet other player from time to time... And if it would be small map, it would encourage camping. We have many fun modes to implement, why this...
+1
-
Me not likey.
I would found this boring to just run from point to point and spray all the time, just to meet other player from time to time... And if it would be small map, it would encourage camping. We have many fun modes to implement, why this...
Don't you like it? Its Like CTF and KOTH together plus TDM
-
There's no guns or paint grenades or anything... :(
THIS AINT PAINTBALL NO MORE
-
There's no guns or paint grenades or anything... :(
THIS AINT PAINTBALL NO MORE
What do you want? Ok I'll say it: Paintbrush, Paintball, Paint Grenade, Spray Paint. We will call the game Triple P's and One SP.