Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: shockwave on October 05, 2013, 12:57:33 PM

Title: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: shockwave on October 05, 2013, 12:57:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pznwHtJmaGI&feature=youtu.be
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Mission on October 05, 2013, 01:11:31 PM
lol! I love watching esports. If only.
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: LaZeRs on October 05, 2013, 01:14:23 PM
Whoa. I never realized how much people play these types of tournaments.
Nice work!
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Rockyar_96 on October 05, 2013, 01:31:44 PM
deal with it#
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu8KQcKVRKQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu8KQcKVRKQ)
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: jitspoe on October 05, 2013, 11:43:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pznwHtJmaGI&feature=youtu.be

lol, nice!
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Aveiro on October 06, 2013, 09:10:21 AM
lol, nice!

yeah nice ilegal textures!
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Toxiic on October 06, 2013, 10:01:00 AM
yeah nice ilegal textures!
what are you talking about? I did not see any illegal textures

Ontopic: I lol'd as soon as I saw Dp gameplay :)
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: not_payl_obviously on October 06, 2013, 10:58:15 AM
Ok but who won?
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Aveiro on October 06, 2013, 07:11:21 PM
what are you talking about? I did not see any illegal textures

Ontopic: I lol'd as soon as I saw Dp gameplay :)
ยจ

Jitspoe warned us for using sunman's hr4 in our Infantic videos. And in this video he doesnt care. :)
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Clipz on October 06, 2013, 09:56:27 PM
Ok but who won?

The N/A team won obviously!
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Toxiic on October 06, 2013, 11:53:48 PM
The N/A team won obviously!
actually, some Asians won the world cup(like always) :/ those Asians are lucky that black people haven't joined esports yet :p
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Clipz on October 07, 2013, 12:38:48 AM
I meant for the paintball world championship.

I watched the LoL championship and SKT stuck it to Ryl. 3-0. Just like the N/A did in dp2.
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: MyeRs on October 07, 2013, 01:39:45 PM
Jitspoe: Can you rent out the Staple Centre, and put out a 1 million dollar prize so we can make this a reality for DP2? I think it'd be a pretty cool idea. Plz do this.
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: not_payl_obviously on October 07, 2013, 02:13:19 PM
Jitspoe: Can you rent out the Staple Centre, and put out a 1 million dollar prize so we can make this a reality for DP2? I think it'd be a pretty cool idea. Plz do this.
You dont want it: then some asians come and win everything, so you couldn't say anymore "Im best" just like a random pub guy...
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: jitspoe on October 07, 2013, 09:05:31 PM
If enough people clicked on the donate link to cover the costs, maybe we could make something happen...
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: TRION on October 07, 2013, 09:17:51 PM
Jitspoe: Can you rent out the Staple Centre, and put out a 1 million dollar prize so we can make this a reality for DP2? I think it'd be a pretty cool idea. Plz do this.
What is Staple Center??
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: LaZeRs on October 07, 2013, 09:31:09 PM
If I was an adult, I would donate.
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: MosEz on October 08, 2013, 07:01:43 AM
The N/A team won obviously!

lol. :P
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Toxiic on October 08, 2013, 02:19:47 PM
I would do a $1000 DP world cup tourney, but I'll have to see, if I cant do it by 2nd semester then I'll have to wait for 2-4 years later for a tourney
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: MyeRs on October 08, 2013, 03:36:33 PM
You dont want it: then some asians come and win everything, so you couldn't say anymore "Im best" just like a random pub guy...

Wrong. We're superior to all asians. Also, asians are known for their inability to play FPS games.

If enough people clicked on the donate link to cover the costs, maybe we could make something happen...

League of Legends did it without needing people to donate. Is DP2 not on par with Riot games?
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: not_payl_obviously on October 08, 2013, 04:03:39 PM
If enough people clicked on the donate link to cover the costs, maybe we could make something happen...
I would donate to annoy Jitspoe IRL, but unfortunately this would probably be in USA and I'm euro guy, so probably would be too hard to get there :P .

Wrong. We're superior to all asians. Also, asians are known for their inability to play FPS games.
Sure, but there is asian who play DP2 better than you, you just don't know him yet, and he doesn't know this game too.
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: jitspoe on October 08, 2013, 05:54:37 PM
League of Legends did it without needing people to donate. Is DP2 not on par with Riot games?
Sadly, I don't gross $150+million/year.
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Justinph5 on October 08, 2013, 07:15:45 PM
Unless you made a monthly rotating map model to lock on servers, and charged extra for map packs!   ;)
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Clipz on October 08, 2013, 07:51:12 PM
Unless you made a monthly rotating map model to lock on servers, and charged extra for map packs!   ;)
How many people do you think would pay?
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Justinph5 on October 08, 2013, 10:37:22 PM
I can think of 3   ;)
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: Mission on October 09, 2013, 01:07:45 PM
Quote
I can think of 3
lol
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: nook!e on October 09, 2013, 03:44:38 PM
if dp would have this -.- no like a million like 600 dollars an up (: but I don't think its going to happen :P
Title: Re: Digital Paintball 2 World Championships
Post by: prozajik on October 12, 2013, 09:00:23 AM
Laughed my *** of on that video :D, good job.
Well even tho LoL made it without donation, they still got their micro-transaction going on and i am pretty sure that the prize of 1 000 000$ wasnt even close to the actual gain from the micro-trans.