Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: Aveiro on October 29, 2013, 06:36:56 PM
-
legend is back
-
Soooo where is he? :D
-
Is punjabi still your favorite language, o legend?
-
Is punjabi still your favorite language, o legend?
ยจ
punjabi number #1
-
Hi
-
welcome back :p
-
try to not get banned this time, we wouldn't stand bunch of your friends figthing over forums again about you being wrongly accused of using improper textures :)
-
try to not get banned this time, we wouldn't stand bunch of your friends figthing over forums again about you being wrongly accused of using improper textures :)
It's jitspoes choice if he wants active players in this game or not :)
-
It's funny because you left anyway, so what difference did it make, I don't know how you can attempt justify breaking the rules.
-
80% of the left people using other textures
-
80% of the left people using other textures
Dont worry, it wont be like that to long :)
-
It's jitspoes choice if he wants active players in this game or not :)
Its not his choice, you guys are ignorant or completely dumb as rocks. He makes the rule YOU follow it. Once he finishes his texture pack all others will be gone. Yes i understand there is no written official rule but he has stated over and over on this situation. If you don't listen and receive a ban don't complain.
-
80% of the left people using other textures
I am fully aware, I'm not even against it personnally, what I'm getting at is that if that is the rule and you get caught you have no say. For example: Regardless of my opinion on smoking its against the law to do it in pubs in Britain I may try it and get away with it but if I get caught I only have myself to blame, I can complain all I want to get the rule changed but at that time it wasn't and I alone would be responsible because I knew that was the law.
It wasn't jitspoes fault you can't expect him to make a rule and not stick to it or make an exception for one person, regardless of your opinion on textures if that is the rule, either follow it or don't get caught but don't complain afterwards.
-
Its not his choice, you guys are ignorant or completely dumb as rocks. He makes the rule YOU follow it. Once he finishes his texture pack all others will be gone. Yes i understand there is no written official rule but he has stated over and over on this situation. If you don't listen and receive a ban don't complain.
ty mate!
#sunman#texture#LoL#diamond1#bestadceu
-
ty mate!
#sunman#texture#LoL#diamond1#bestadceu
#Luckmore#love#best2v2team#shksux#hate#hashtags#yooo
-
my dj isnt working
Light/flat textures to make players easier to see, scripts to make it easier to jump... what other legendary tactics do you use? ;)
-
Light/flat textures to make players easier to see, scripts to make it easier to jump... what other legendary tactics do you use? ;)
handswitch script, zoom script ;) yeah ban everyone who is using some kind of script or different textures, we deserve it!
I have the weird feeling that with every build you bring out some of the players leave.
-
We never said scripts were Illegal. Stop being a little baby because you cant get your way. Here we go another "people leave" line, yes luckmore people do leave with every build. People also join with every build, its been like that for ever. Any other genius input you can provide us with?
I do hate scripts myself and its quite pathetic good players have to use them. I lose respect for players who use scripts and use different textures. You can't call yourself good when you cant do things naturally.
-
We never said scripts were Illegal. Stop being a little baby because you cant get your way. Here we go another "people leave" line, yes luckmore people do leave with every build. People also join with every build, its been like that for ever.
if its been like that forever why is this game so dead then?
ps: i still love dp2
-
Do people play it? Dead means no activity I see people playing every day. People always female dog saying omg it's dead they have since 2000 and guess what it's 2013 and people still play!
-
Do people play it? Dead means no activity I see people playing every day. People always female dog saying omg it's dead they have since 2000 and guess what it's 2013 and people still play!
you know what i mean bro ;)
-
handswitch script, zoom script ;) yeah ban everyone who is using some kind of script or different textures, we deserve it!
I have the weird feeling that with every build you bring out some of the players leave.
If you have legitimate, objective complaints about the new builds, please share them in the appropriate build release threads. I don't see how things like improving the game's framerate and fixing bugs is driving people away, though.
Likewise, if you don't like the official HR4 textures, please post feedback in the official hr4 texture thread so those can be improved.
-
He has no reasons, he's just a baby because he can't do what he wants. I'm done the bullexcrement excuses these players have. Deal with it or suffer consiquences, end of story. I've heard the same bullexcrement excuses for a decade now. Luckie I like you but come up with legit excuses before you throw out the same bullexcrement line everyone has who doesn't get their own ways.
-
A simple "Hello the legend is back" turned into this...
-
Well thank luckmore for that one lazers :)
-
Well, you kind of bring it on yourself when you proclaim yourself a legend and people find out you still haven't gotten rid of your training wheels...
-
Well, you kind of bring it on yourself when you proclaim yourself a legend and people find out you still haven't gotten rid of your training wheels...
LMAO ROFLCOPTER LOL BEST Shutdown in NA #GG this thread just got solo'd
If you don't follow Jitspoe's rules Ur going to end up like me Banned4Lyfe
#JitspoesOPShutdown #GGThread
-
Light/flat textures to make players easier to see, scripts to make it easier to jump... what other legendary tactics do you use? ;)
25% of my skill - textures
25% of my skill - dj script
25% of my skill - handswitch
25% of my skill - zoom script
#gg#dp#issoeasy#with#hacks#better#play#LoL
-
This isn't twitter you ding dongs! If you're going to female dog about how LoL is better, then go write on the LoL forums and take your negativity bullexcrement with you. Or you can shut up play and play dp by the rules! Your choice.
Edited for the grammar nazi tool blaa.
-
for how many more years will people complain about the game being dead..
i wonder..
-
for how many more years will people complain about the game being dead..
i wonder..
7.
- Cusoman
-
7.
- Cusoman
u fink u av all de answers lol fk off m8 ill wreq u
-
Hi clipz, sorry I didn't respond any faster.
This isn't twitter you ding dongs! If you're going to female dog about how LoL is better, then go write on the LoL forums and take your negativity bullexcrement with you. Or you can shut up play and play dp by the rules! You're choice.
Great job in the second sentence. "You're" what you used there is totally correct! However, you did a "clipz" in the last sentence. You used "you're" again. Should have used "your".
Best regards,
Bo (short for bob)
-
Blaa must you be an annoying female dog every time I misuse grammar?
-
Well, you kind of bring it on yourself when you proclaim yourself a legend and people find out you still haven't gotten rid of your training wheels...
There's a reason he's a self-proclaimed legend, with nothing to back it up. The real best will NEVER come from EU.
The real legends have left, but can come back any time to set some reminders for these nonames.
http://www.globalgamers.net/league/index.php?l=1&s=1&mod=stats&view=players
C ya nerds
-
There's a reason he's a self-proclaimed legend, with nothing to back it up. The real best will NEVER come from EU.
The real legends have left, but can come back any time to set some reminders for these nonames.
http://www.globalgamers.net/league/index.php?l=1&s=1&mod=stats&view=players
C ya nerds
LOL is the legend 0-20 and O-10 ? Legend indeed
#DP #CanadiansRLegends