Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: LaZeRs on December 22, 2013, 01:37:28 PM

Title: [Evade] Nick123
Post by: LaZeRs on December 22, 2013, 01:37:28 PM
Never mind...
Title: Re: [Evade] Nick123
Post by: Toxiic on December 22, 2013, 01:41:24 PM
Omg itz nick123 tell him I said hi. And no he's not banned

Honestly why people give 2 excrements about someone evading. Yeah, if he hacked or was speedhacking then I see why people care. Whatever, everyone has there own opinions.
Title: Re: [Evade] Nick123
Post by: pvtjimmy on December 22, 2013, 03:08:06 PM
Quote
FluKe/nick123 (42383)
Reason: Distributing cheats, Modifed content, aimbot
Created: 2009-03-11 22:43:38, Modified: 2010-01-28 14:21:40, Expires: 2012-07-12 21:02:45
Days Left: Expired

What exactly is this thread about?

Also, I thought we have some sv_login 0 servers around. This can basically be anyone.
Title: Re: [Evade] Nick123
Post by: LaZeRs on December 22, 2013, 03:12:55 PM
What exactly is this thread about?
Never mind...
My bad....
Title: Re: [Evade] Nick123
Post by: TRION on December 23, 2013, 04:22:32 AM
He is not banned now I think... So he is not evading..
Title: Re: [Evade] Nick123
Post by: Rick on December 23, 2013, 06:17:52 AM
He is not banned now I think... So he is not evading..
*slowly claps*