Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: EagleSniper10 on January 01, 2014, 09:45:45 PM

Title: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: EagleSniper10 on January 01, 2014, 09:45:45 PM
Hello Everyone,

It's me EagleSniper10.I will now be training people on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per Hour.So if you need the training and your poor i will do it for Free.But no Faking please.Also on Shazam33,Wipa and on my maps I'm making.

     
        -EagleSniper10
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: MyeRs on January 01, 2014, 10:13:54 PM
Hello friend,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your generosity, it is amazing to see someone willing to give back! I would like to discuss the ability to receive training on all 3 of those maps from someone as superior as yourself. However, some member of a socially disadvantaged class robbed me therefore I have no money. So it has to be for free. I would report the member of a socially disadvantaged class to the police, but they all look the same so I would never know if it's the right guy. You understand my dilemma? I need your help to improve at digital paintball 2 so I can compete with superstars such as Ascra who can't win a flag fight.

                -MyeRs
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: BASEBALLDUDE on January 01, 2014, 10:28:26 PM
I probably shouldn't be talking but I disapprove of training on wipa and shazam33. Try using more challenging maps like Dirty_Taco maps.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: LaZeRs on January 01, 2014, 10:55:32 PM
LOL@THIS
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: Clipz on January 01, 2014, 10:57:06 PM
I need training, please help me! Can you show me all the jumps on wobluda!!
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: TRION on January 01, 2014, 11:31:52 PM
I'll train EagleSniper10 for free on wobluda :P
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: LaZeRs on January 01, 2014, 11:33:41 PM
I'll train EagleSniper10 for free on wobluda :P
LOL@THIS
;D
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: Mission on January 02, 2014, 01:29:51 AM
EagleSniper10 has gotta be the best name in the world... I'll doeet!
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: MaTzeMR on January 02, 2014, 08:04:50 AM
dude you couldnt even train somebody on spawninabox...
p.s. dont take it personally or how its spelled :D
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: Rick on January 02, 2014, 09:09:46 AM
Woublda_fix. That is all.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: not_payl_obviously on January 02, 2014, 11:36:59 AM
It's me EagleSniper10.I will now be training people on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per Hour.So if you need the training and your poor i will do it for Free.But no Faking please.Also on Shazam33,Wipa and on my maps I'm making.
You can teach me playing on wobluda_fix if you pay me 10 dollars per hour.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: Chalk on January 02, 2014, 11:44:15 AM
It just so happens that I robbed some phaggot Canadian the other day. I am willing to use my newfound wealth to pay for the training of myself and 3 other peers.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: MyeRs on January 02, 2014, 02:18:33 PM
I probably shouldn't be talking but I disapprove of training on wipa and shazam33. Try using more challenging maps like Dirty_Taco maps.

or neon by gingerdude
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: BASEBALLDUDE on January 02, 2014, 02:46:42 PM
or neon by gingerdude
No, neon is not the best training map. I specifically designed it for the pubs and possibly speed, not matching. Jeez, read the description next time.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: MaTzeMR on January 02, 2014, 02:50:34 PM
4v4 clanwar is awesome on neon
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: MyeRs on January 02, 2014, 03:22:03 PM
No, neon is not the best training map. I specifically designed it for the pubs and possibly speed, not matching. Jeez, read the description next time.

I was mocking it for potentially being the worst map in DP2 history actually, guess you didn't comprehend.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: ViciouZ on January 02, 2014, 03:32:46 PM
I WILL OFFER TRAINING FOR JUST $3 AN HOUR. THATS LIKE $4 LESS THAN THIS GUY.

PAYPAL NOW!!$! SEND $$ 2 pAYL@jITSPOEDATING.cOM/right]

LIMITED TIme offer!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: Clipz on January 02, 2014, 05:28:13 PM
No, neon is not the best training map. I specifically designed it for the pubs and possibly speed, not matching. Jeez, read the description next time.

Im sorry to bust your bubble but neon is not a good map in any way shape or form.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: EagleSniper10 on January 02, 2014, 08:03:12 PM
Lol Troin I'M going to train people in Help.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: EagleSniper10 on January 02, 2014, 08:07:06 PM
Acutely I'm gonna do it for Free.I think there's no need to pay for training.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: shockwave on January 02, 2014, 08:35:32 PM
I'm avaliable for training, msg me via IRC username: Shockwave
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: CheMiCal on January 02, 2014, 08:43:59 PM
EagleSniper10

train shk in 1v3's , he doesn't really know what to do yet, teach him to not kill 1v3 and go for grabs.
2) show him advantage spots so he doesn't always get capped/grabbed on when his teammates die.
3) try to get him map awareness skills.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: DooCi on January 02, 2014, 09:17:16 PM
Agreed.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: Clipz on January 02, 2014, 10:23:34 PM
Acutely I'm gonna do it for Free.I think there's no need to pay for training.

Thank you, because im a poor man.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: Chalk on January 03, 2014, 12:04:18 AM
Thank you, because im a poor man.

Your sarcastic input is not appreciated, excretory opening.
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: BASEBALLDUDE on January 03, 2014, 09:53:22 AM
I was mocking it for potentially being the worst map in DP2 history actually, guess you didn't comprehend.
And you wonder why I don't give a excrement about "Myers points."
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: PainKe on January 03, 2014, 10:40:12 AM
Quote
Acutely I'm gonna do it for Free.I think there's no need to pay for training.

yey!
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: MyeRs on January 03, 2014, 11:24:28 AM
And you wonder why I don't give a excrement about "Myers points."

You wonder why nobody in the community give sa excrement about "baseballdude points/maps/anything" , get a soul
Title: Re: I will now be training People on Woublda_Fix for 5 dollars per hour
Post by: not_payl_obviously on January 03, 2014, 12:31:41 PM
Thank you, because im a poor man.
I once give it to Clipz: It was kinda funny :P .

You wonder why nobody in the community give sa excrement about "baseballdude points/maps/anything" , get a soul
Don't be such excretory opening about it. I know those "pro" players have problem with too small detectives, but you can help it. Not everyone needs to be popular on DP forums, there are seriously better things to be best at that in 'dead' game.

Quote from: Viciouz
pAYL@jITSPOEDATING.cOM
Best e-mail address ever, too bad jitspoe haven't made his dating website yet. Probably he will work on this after Paintball2 will be beta.