Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: Squeeze on April 06, 2014, 01:53:54 PM

Title: Problem - I can't login or reach dplogin.com
Post by: Squeeze on April 06, 2014, 01:53:54 PM
Hello community, it started happening 4 days back i guess and I can't login to my account and play. If i typed password, then it freezed and after few seconds show message about packet loss. Sometimes i can login and play, sometimes i just can't. With dplogin.com it is the same. Sometimes I can go to dplogin.com, sometimes I can't reach this website. It happened to me thru 2 other internet providers. Today i got message from my friend from Czech Republic (Iam from Slovakia) that happened to his brother a lot of times, last some days, too. So idk whats the deal here, something is bad with this server i guess...... .
Title: Re: Problem - I can't login or reach dplogin.com
Post by: not_payl_obviously on April 06, 2014, 02:43:02 PM
I was unable to get DNS of dplogin.com yesterday or so for ~6 hours. Other than that I haven't found any weird behavior.
Squeeze, you might want to put exact error which was displayed in console.
Title: Re: Problem - I can't login or reach dplogin.com
Post by: Squeeze on April 06, 2014, 02:58:39 PM
I don't know how to explain that, I did not take screenshots. After trying to login in game, it crashed and displayed message like: Packet lost...bla bla bla dplogin.com. Or in google, message sth like You can't reach dplogin.com , and some sentences about something wrong with server where dplogin.com is hosted. Every other websites are working without problems. Only logging into game or dplogin.com website are/was problem. Sometimes I can reach that, sometimes I just can't. I did not registered some problems in last 5 hours.
Title: Re: Problem - I can't login or reach dplogin.com
Post by: not_payl_obviously on April 07, 2014, 12:56:49 PM
Squeeze, you might want to put exact error which was displayed in console.
message like: Packet lost...bla bla bla dplogin.com.
Squeeze, showing you shouldn't help him on each step.
Title: Re: Problem - I can't login or reach dplogin.com
Post by: Squeeze on April 08, 2014, 05:08:57 AM
lmao