Digital Paint Discussion Board

Development => Bugs, Feature Requests, and Feedback => Topic started by: Squeeze on June 22, 2014, 12:35:07 AM

Title: [Bug] ProPaint1 LOW Spawns.
Post by: Squeeze on June 22, 2014, 12:35:07 AM
It was so funny lmao. A lot of spawns under the ground of low. I don't know what just happened. Demos uploaded. I don't know which demos of these (reconnects), but i marked times, so 12:03, 7:31, 5:21. And a lot of mates spawns.

Server played: Nostalgic match #1
Host: Same as cP

Map played: propaint1
Title: Re: [Bug] ProPaint1 LOW Spawns.
Post by: ic3y on June 22, 2014, 05:24:00 AM
I bet there is an ent file on the server.
Title: Re: [Bug] ProPaint1 LOW Spawns.
Post by: Clipz on June 22, 2014, 01:32:12 PM
I do NOT host the Nostalgic servers.
Title: Re: [Bug] ProPaint1 LOW Spawns.
Post by: lukip on June 22, 2014, 02:08:10 PM
I do NOT host the Nostalgic servers.

yeah, and thank you for that..
Title: Re: [Bug] ProPaint1 LOW Spawns.
Post by: Clipz on June 22, 2014, 02:40:23 PM
yeah, and thank you for that..

Yeah unfortunately I cant ban you from those!
Title: Re: [Bug] ProPaint1 LOW Spawns.
Post by: MyeRs on June 22, 2014, 04:39:31 PM
pls dont ban anyone associated with the Beard family. Thank you.

- Sincerely Whaleys lover
Title: Re: [Bug] ProPaint1 LOW Spawns.
Post by: Squeeze on June 23, 2014, 02:05:31 AM
Host: Same as cP

Same company NFOservers *  correction