Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: jitspoe on July 18, 2006, 05:24:52 PM
-
Supposedly they'll be releasing cell phone numbers to telemarketers in the next month, so register your cell number(s) at https://www.donotcall.gov/
-
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp
-
I see. False alarm then.
-
Well my original post, which is now lost, went something like this...
"Finally a helpful thread in the "others" section, thanks Jitspoe"
Oh wel,l good intentions and all that.
-
The other section isn't for helpful threads, you silly boy. ;)
-
Except it was pointed out that this was a false alarm and people don't need to bother registering cell phones, so it wasn't really helpful, but I'm pretty sure I didn't delete that post.
-
1. I posted that before bug's post.
2. What about this says it cant be helpful....
ike #paintball in message board form (in case you feel the need to post about something unrelated to Paintball2). Posts aren't counted here.
3. Silly loial, not boy.
-
The 'Like #paintball' part. ;)
-
My understanding of that is #paintball could be another option. Not that this thread can not be helpful. Agreed?
-
No. I refuse to believe that any thread in the other section can be, or ever will be, helpful. It's like my religion, so you can't challange it or I'll get all offended and sue you or something.
-
You know what happens to all the threads in the other section that takes away from them being helpful at all...THEY GET SPAMMED!!! JUST LIKE YOUR CELLO FONE!!!
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
-
I posted that before bug's post.
Perhaps I did delete it then, so as not to make people think they needed to take action. They'd see the post about registering your cell phones, then immediately see bug's post pointing out that it was a hoax or misunderstanding, and move on. With posts in between, people may never read down to bug's post, and waste time taking an unnecessary action.