Digital Paint Discussion Board

Development => Bugs, Feature Requests, and Feedback => Topic started by: TRION on November 19, 2014, 04:04:06 AM

Title: Speedhack bug
Post by: TRION on November 19, 2014, 04:04:06 AM
TROLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOL THERE IS NO SUCH BUG :P
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: FusSioN on November 19, 2014, 04:51:41 AM
So you attempted speed hacking?
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: Ace on November 19, 2014, 04:55:08 AM
NO F'ING WAY, A SPEEDHACK THROTTLE MAKES YOU SPEEDHACK?!?!?
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: TRION on November 19, 2014, 10:03:32 AM
I  attempted in my private server :P (No harm done to gameplay)
NO F'ING WAY, A SPEEDHACK THROTTLE MAKES YOU SPEEDHACK?!?!?
There is feature in cheat engine to speed up or slow down game.. Making dp2 run 500x Faster makes the packets increase and you move faster. on jump ones just make dp2 slower :P
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: xrichardx on November 19, 2014, 11:35:04 AM
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=9413.0
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: JosephGoebbels on November 19, 2014, 12:58:30 PM
basically you reported yourself for using speedhack

banhammer

/thread
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: Ace on November 19, 2014, 01:40:53 PM
I  attempted in my private server :P (No harm done to gameplay)There is feature in cheat engine to speed up or slow down game.. Making dp2 run 500x Faster makes the packets increase and you move faster. on jump ones just make dp2 slower :P

You are unbelievably stupid.
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: pvtjimmy on November 19, 2014, 04:03:11 PM
Just to let you know: CheatEngine is detectable. No matter whether you feel a difference or not, Jitspoe will know.
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: DooCi on November 22, 2014, 12:31:23 PM
l
o
l.
Send me the speedhack
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: lukip on November 22, 2014, 04:51:00 PM
Just to let you know: CheatEngine is detectable. No matter whether you feel a difference or not, Jitspoe will know.
i think it doesnt even work anymore, most functions are locked/ not usable in pb
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: pleasedeleteme on November 23, 2014, 01:46:07 AM
Pretty sure dp just monitors the packets sent to the server and bottlenecks it, or the server bottlenecks incoming packets. Very easily detectable.
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: Clipz on November 23, 2014, 01:53:16 AM
Why do I have a feeling pleasedeleteme is payl.
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: FusSioN on November 23, 2014, 03:50:47 PM
Why do I have a feeling pleasedeleteme is payl.
because he wants to be deleted
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: pleasedeleteme on November 24, 2014, 04:38:10 PM
Why do I have a feeling pleasedeleteme is payl.

I am wyZe. My other forum account is banned :(.
Title: Re: Speedhack bug
Post by: Toxiic on November 25, 2014, 12:21:16 AM
I am wyZe. My other forum account is banned :(.
LOL


Why do I have a feeling pleasedeleteme is payl.
I also thought as well, but realized it wasn't after he posted a post about the map robin released. Payl never talks or points out stuff about maps. he only talks about haxing