Digital Paint Discussion Board
Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: jitspoe on January 29, 2015, 04:33:53 PM
-
Names used:
aMg
x.Q
>[aMg]<
.flaRe.c.0
>[x.Q]<
staRty
[aT]c.0
c.0
[uKn]x.Q
IP: 217.248.131.233 = pD9F883E9.dip0.t-ipconnect.de
DPLogin IDs:
7835
55930
I believe 214380 was his original account.
-
These Bans tho. They keep on comming!!!
-
I think this guy is last one who cheated. Shouldnt be any more bans.
-
You forget TonyMontana ;)
-
You forget TonyMontana ;)
Na I played with him, he is clean.
-
Na I played with him, he is clean.
wait haha i think i forgot to laugh.
we have more then enough demos to report him :)
-
wait haha i think i forgot to laugh.
we have more then enough demos to report him :)
No1 is stopping you tobi, just dont say "I dont want to kill the game more". If you are so sure that he hack please do report because im sure he doesnt,in recent times im.playing alot with, didnt see anything suspicious.
-
How it feels to suck balls despite of using cheats?
User banned for this post.
-
i have to wait for levi because my pc crashed but i think i have backup on usb stick.
-
You forget TonyMontana ;)
wait haha i think i forgot to laugh.
we have more then enough demos to report him :)
haha läuft bei euch
-
haha läuft bei euch
but we wont report him. i think hes a classic 1 time cheater ^^
-
but we wont report him. i think hes a classic 1 time cheater ^^
I think he has never cheated haha
Please upload the demos, thx.
-
i have to wait for levi because my pc crashed but i think i have backup on usb stick.
you d0nt understand what crashed pc. mean ? i cant upload them. because my ssd intercoursed up.
-
You forget TonyMontana ;)
do you have downs or something
User banned for this post.