Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: Inler on February 20, 2015, 03:03:03 AM

Title: looking for a 3rd/4th member for aT
Post by: Inler on February 20, 2015, 03:03:03 AM
We are three active guys at the Moment (iNLeR, xiCo, JaNo) and it would be great if we get help.

Preferences:
-Match experience
-Ability to speak English
-Microphone for voice recon (we use Teamspeak3, otb-server.de)

Please comment below if youre interested then contact me via IRC or teamspeak.
(I also have Skype if you want me to add you.)
Title: Re: looking for a 3rd/4th member for aT
Post by: Inler on February 20, 2015, 05:17:34 AM
I forgot to say that we need the guy to complete us on JMR's weekly tournaments.
Title: Re: looking for a 3rd/4th member for aT
Post by: claudius on February 20, 2015, 07:58:41 AM
Me.
Title: Re: looking for a 3rd/4th member for aT
Post by: Inler on February 20, 2015, 09:13:48 AM
Okay.
We spoke sometimes with each other and I'm happy to say yes.
I invited you and hope that you will accept it.

Contact me via skype: lysander480