Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: Toxiic on April 07, 2015, 01:45:29 AM

Title: Haha I found....!!!!!
Post by: Toxiic on April 07, 2015, 01:45:29 AM
I was watching my favorite youtuber for LoL called: League of Retards. I saw someone.....
0:30-0:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJv_v_lvx4A

jk <3 shk haha no homo. I know thats proberly not you but still.
Title: Re: Haha I found....!!!!!
Post by: Rockyar_96 on April 07, 2015, 11:48:46 AM
For me this just looks like some "normal" bad play, nothing special. Guess my potatoe bracket has accustomed me to that kind of fails.

As for Shockwave, at least he wasn't the one who failed right :D
Title: Re: Haha I found....!!!!!
Post by: MyeRs on April 07, 2015, 12:49:57 PM
That wasn't Shockwave from DP.... He never had that name.
Title: Re: Haha I found....!!!!!
Post by: Toxiic on April 07, 2015, 02:13:20 PM
That wasn't Shockwave from DP.... He never had that name.
haha I know. I thought it might have been a smurf.
jk <3 shk haha no homo. I know thats proberly not you but still.