Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: Smokey on July 30, 2006, 01:14:28 AM

Title: Blitz resigns..
Post by: Smokey on July 30, 2006, 01:14:28 AM
[01:13:58] <Smokey> Blitz
[01:14:04] <Blitz> yo
[01:14:20] <Smokey> isnt it true that you gave up your position as top player in texas in order for loial to take it?
[01:14:32] <Blitz> LOL
[01:14:34] <Blitz> no doubt



Congrats to loial.

[01:15:03] <Blitz> all hail loial
True dat.
Title: Re: Blitz resigns..
Post by: loial21 on July 30, 2006, 01:55:14 AM
Well where can I start.

1. Thanks.  ;)
2. Why would he do this? Other than to jest.  >:(
3. He has not held that position since I started playing DP ::)
4. I accept.  :P

GG Blitz. I think we have not seen the last of you. So keep your 'title'.. you kind of earned it.
 
Title: Re: Blitz resigns..
Post by: Sprinkle on July 30, 2006, 06:27:17 AM
 :-X
Title: _
Post by: IronFist on July 30, 2006, 11:41:45 AM
Post removed
Title: Re: Blitz resigns..
Post by: Eiii on July 31, 2006, 01:50:43 AM
I would too, if I lived in the same state as loial.
Title: Re: Blitz resigns..
Post by: twistdid on July 31, 2006, 10:29:47 PM
lol who cares whos the best in the state the world is what matters
Title: Re: Blitz resigns..
Post by: loial21 on July 31, 2006, 11:18:13 PM
Oh you didn't know. Texas is all that matters. GWB.

Eii you think on such small scales. I honestly expected. State? what about THE COUNTRY! THEN THE  WORLD, AFTER THAT THE MULTIVERSE! and then beeeeyaaaaaaaaah!  :)
Title: Re: Blitz resigns..
Post by: Eiii on July 31, 2006, 11:47:52 PM
Crap! I'll have to get myself out of this reality!