Digital Paint Discussion Board

Development => General Development => Topic started by: Duion on June 08, 2016, 06:40:19 PM

Title: Uebergame - New free open source paintball game, in a modern engine.
Post by: Duion on June 08, 2016, 06:40:19 PM
I saw some threads here discussion about remaking a paintball game in a modern engine like CryEngine or UnrealEngine and bringing it on Steam.
Then I noticed that I already finished all that, but I used Torque3D instead, similar to CryEngine, but free and open source and it is the most advanced open source engine existing today.

The game has modern realistic graphics and physics and is easy to modify. It is not about paintball only, but has multiple games within itself and paintball is the second game inside the game now.

So in case anyone wants to check it out:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/391780/
or http://uebergame.com
Title: Re: Uebergame - New free open source paintball game, in a modern engine.
Post by: TheRealUMaster on June 18, 2016, 10:43:37 AM
Hello!
I downloaded your game today. I started the game and got two errors.
Same with the 64-bit version.
Title: Re: Uebergame - New free open source paintball game, in a modern engine.
Post by: Duion on June 27, 2016, 05:05:46 AM
Yes it tells you that you do not have DirectX 9 installed, so you need to install that. This is because Windows decided to not distribute DirectX 9 anymore by default.
Title: Re: Uebergame - New free open source paintball game, in a modern engine.
Post by: TheRealUMaster on July 30, 2016, 08:37:50 AM
Thank you :)