Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: [USA]FIRE on August 22, 2006, 08:45:17 AM
-
i may be the first person to play on a mac becuase i have a mac book pro so u can get parallels and use pc on a mac. if u want parallels
go towww.parallels.com (http://www.parallels.com)but remember u can only use it on a mac book pro
-
Please go make a post in other stuff called "My dumb posts" and post it all in there.
-
I second that.
-
Nothing wrong with this post.
He's pretty much telling people how they can play the game with the new intel-based generation of Macs.
I've never heard of parallels, but I'll give it a try.
-
Liar. Parallels will run on any Mac with an intel-chipset, which means it could run on my MacBook. (not pro)
Or someone could play paintball2 on their intel mac the free way, which is what I've done. Using BootCamp and rEFIt you can install a second operating system (e.g. Ubuntu Linux) and then Dual-Boot that and OS X, and play paintball2 natively to your OS within Linux or Windows, whatever you choose to install on your Mac.
-
Intel-based macs are the new generation of macs..
-
Liar. Parallels will run on any Mac with an intel-chipset, which means it could run on my MacBook.
(not not kewl again" :)
Or someone could play paintball2 on their intel mac the free way, which is what I've done. Using BootCamp and rEFIt you can install a second operating system (e.g. Ubuntu Linux) and then Dual-Boot that and OS X, and play paintball2 natively to your OS within Linux or Windows, whatever you choose to install on your Mac.
Or they could complain about annyothing
-
Rofl, wtf was that loial? You mis-quoted me and then said
Or they could complain about annyothing
wtf?????
-
i thought i had to be a mac book pro
-
Please go make a post in other stuff called "My dumb posts" and post it all in there.
cobo u should do that not me
-
See, there it is again, a double post with 1 minute apart...
-
The current MacBook's are Intel-based as well nowadays, as well as every other line Apple produces currently.
-
Yup Yup Yup. Rosetta on the intel macs is pretty |337, I run a PPC build of Tremulous that runs almost as well as the Quake III intel build that I have. And with fink and X11 its nice to see that now a huge range of Linux apps have been ported to Mac. (huge steps have happened now that its i386 compatible)