Digital Paint Discussion Board
Development => General Development => Topic started by: Bling on October 21, 2006, 02:40:49 AM
-
I made a layout of a few new huds for the game and want some feedback and suggestions on them.
Camo Hud-(http://i11.tinypic.com/43mtmip.gif)
Flame Color Hud-(http://i11.tinypic.com/4htdjra.gif)
Post thoughts.
Edit--These are very big in the screen shots but actually are about the size of the old hud...
-
You need to specify the image size in the img tags:
[ img width=___ height=___ ]
As for the numbers, I don't know that they really fit in with the theme very well.
-
Yea camo looks great ;)
-
Yea camo looks great ;)
No it dosent, it dosent fit dp at all.
-
Dark, dark. I like the current numbers more.
-
I had the thought of adding like a Blaze Orange outline around the numbers so it would look like hunting :P
not too much of an outline... too distracting.. Working on that now.
-
This is Digital Paint, not Digital Deer Hunting.
Also, how do you expect to make this into a hud when you cant even deal with alpha channels (and using alpha channels with that font will be a female dog because of the fact that it is not a smooth outline).
-
Tom: Perhaps you could help him out instead of lashing out at him for different tastes. Most software does the transparency automatically with fonts, so the non-smooth outline shouldn't matter.
-
Tom: Perhaps you could help him out instead of lashing out at him for different tastes. Most software does the transparency automatically with fonts, so the non-smooth outline shouldn't matter.
I have tried to help him out multiple times, he just doesnt understand the concept. I have sent multiple tutorials his way on how to deal with them, it just does not work.
-
This is Digital Paint, not Digital Deer Hunting.
That gives me a idea...
-
please put up a link
-
Sorry to disappoint, but this thread is 3 years old. So even if any link was specified, it's probably (in fact most definitely) been removed.