Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: IronFist on November 06, 2006, 04:32:56 PM

Title: _
Post by: IronFist on November 06, 2006, 04:32:56 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: TinMan on November 06, 2006, 04:38:21 PM
It came with Vista for the bit that I played with it, I used it twice maybe and then got so mad at the security settings and warnings that I installed Firefox and gave up on IE7.
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: PiCaSSo on November 06, 2006, 04:40:41 PM
I've tried it on other PC's...  Can't get it on this one cause this old PC still has a Non Authenticatable(not a word but you get my drift) Copy of Windows XP.  Not sure how to get around the authentication process...

I need to get GHOST and copy my upstairs PC version...  It's a valid copy :)

Glad you played guinea pig on this one...  I'll just stick with what I have Thanks...
Title: _
Post by: IronFist on November 06, 2006, 04:42:41 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: SkateR on November 06, 2006, 05:03:45 PM
I have it, I don't mind it. I only updated cause firefox kept crashing on myspace.
Title: _
Post by: IronFist on November 06, 2006, 05:17:39 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: jitspoe on November 06, 2006, 06:05:25 PM
http://lolmyspace.ytmnd.com/

Haha, I just typed it in and it worked.
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: PiCaSSo on November 06, 2006, 07:03:11 PM
I have it, I don't mind it. I only updated cause firefox kept crashing on myspace.

I started using FireFox as my default and I'm not really impressed with it.  I never have troubles with IE but that's probably because I've used it for so long.  This FireFox crap crashes all the time however, there are a few things like about it that IE doesn't do.   What's funny is that it seems that all IE7 is is an attempt to add some of the functions Firefox uses.
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: SkateR on November 06, 2006, 07:06:02 PM
I like firefox overall more. It seems like firefox loads videos better etc. Firefox is more cpu using though right?
Title: _
Post by: IronFist on November 06, 2006, 07:24:21 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: SkateR on November 06, 2006, 07:49:57 PM
I used opera for like 3 hours, and I deleted it.
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: jitspoe on November 06, 2006, 08:45:29 PM
I used opera for like 3 hours, and I deleted it.
If skater hates it, it must be good!
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: SkateR on November 06, 2006, 09:05:41 PM
THATS WHAT I SAID!!!!!
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: jitspoe on November 07, 2006, 01:27:42 PM
That's what SHE said.
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: Eiii on November 07, 2006, 06:48:31 PM
That's what HE said.
Title: _
Post by: IronFist on November 07, 2006, 08:34:36 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: pinobot on November 07, 2006, 08:38:44 PM
I tried to install IE7 but it gave me lip about Windows and stolen and illegal and stuff. Can't be bothered with it right now, Vista is in a month or so.
Title: _
Post by: IronFist on November 07, 2006, 10:24:17 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: Zorchenhimer on November 07, 2006, 10:45:46 PM
I tried to install IE7 but it gave me lip about Windows and stolen and illegal and stuff. Can't be bothered with it right now, Vista is in a month or so.

Hehe, you think Vista will fix that? :D

you kidding? its Micro$oft! of course it wont!
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: pinobot on November 08, 2006, 11:48:14 AM
I'll bet money on it that the illegal version will be downloadable and working before the official consumer release in January.
Title: Re: Who tried IE7...
Post by: Zorchenhimer on November 08, 2006, 05:00:57 PM
I'll bet money on it that the illegal version will be downloadable and working before the official consumer release in January.

ill give it till christmas